News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My Charger got hit at the gas station tonite

Started by General Ryan, October 17, 2005, 10:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuBLimE 69

Quote from: General Ryan on October 18, 2005, 12:08:00 PM
I don't know how he didn't know, but the gas station just gave me a copy of the survalance tape with everything on it I need, his face/plate, my car and the crime.

The police will do the rest.

Also, I'm gonna double check everything on the car, but I think so far, the pushbar did its job.
Sweet.  If I were investigating that I'd make for damn sure he was charged.  Prolly so Taco bender with no insurance.

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

Shakey

Quote from: SuBLimE 69 on October 20, 2005, 06:28:49 PM
Quote from: General Ryan on October 18, 2005, 12:08:00 PM
I don't know how he didn't know, but the gas station just gave me a copy of the survalance tape with everything on it I need, his face/plate, my car and the crime.

The police will do the rest.

Also, I'm gonna double check everything on the car, but I think so far, the pushbar did its job.
Sweet.   If I were investigating that I'd make for damn sure he was charged.   Prolly so Taco bender with no insurance.

We don't have too many Mexicans up here in Canada.  :shruggy: 

Trying to find a good Mexican restaurant is difficult.

charger_72_318

Quote from: General Ryan on October 20, 2005, 01:34:01 PM
I anxious too, but no word yet.

I saw the cop handling it yesterday and he said he hasn't even contacted the individual (I dunno why either?)

I said when he does, he can shoot him in the knees!

Anyway, I will update as soon as I hear anything back.

I appreciate the concern from all of you as well, and ironically, this may be the same guy who hit & run my co-worker's 66 Pontiac Catalina about a month ago, except they caught him going into the liquor store!!
Curious to find out if it is the same person as the description of the vehicle is similar.

:iagree: Yea!, shoot him in the knees, and then :horse: , and after that i invite you some tacos, i live in the Taco's capital     ;) ;) ;)

72 Charger hardtop tranny, carb and intake swap
92 Spirit DOHC Gone