News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hood bumper kit placement

Started by hemi68charger, July 25, 2008, 09:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Hey gang..
Does anyone have pics of the hood bumpers on a 2nd generation Charger? I'm verifying that the curved bumpers go into the rear two fender panel slots whereas the other square designed bumpers go in the front two slots?.........  It's obvious where the small round rear hood bumpers go as well as the round hood adjustment bumpers at the front........

Thanks in advance..
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: hemi68charger on July 25, 2008, 09:27:44 AM
Hey gang..
Does anyone have pics of the hood bumpers on a 2nd generation Charger? I'm verifying that the curved bumpers go into the rear two fender panel slots whereas the other square designed bumpers go in the front two slots?.........  It's obvious where the small round rear hood bumpers go as well as the round hood adjustment bumpers at the front........

Thanks in advance..
Troy

You have it right with what you said in the question.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

hemi68charger

Quote from: 1hot68 on July 25, 2008, 10:17:11 AM
Hey gang..

Thanks in advance..
Troy

Cool....  :2thumbs:

I'm probably picking up the '68 today or tomorrow..........    :boogie:                         
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: hemi68charger on July 25, 2008, 10:37:04 AM
Hey gang..

Thanks in advance..
Troy

Excellent!!  :2thumbs:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

hemi68charger

Quote from: 1hot68 on July 25, 2008, 10:54:07 AM
Quote from: hemi68charger on July 25, 2008, 10:37:04 AM
Hey gang..

Thanks in advance..
Troy

Excellent!!  :2thumbs:

Thanks....  Gotta make sure the bumpers are all in their proper positions to the hood doesn't vibrate too much and chip and paint.........................
Troy