News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona clone available shortly

Started by Howie, July 23, 2008, 09:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howie

Mornin,  I know of a 69 charger se with a 383 4speed that will be available very shortly. It has no paint on it now but I believe was going to be f6 green. It has a stinger nose and the back has been altered as well. Not sure what wing is on it but I will find out. Right now I`d say it is going to be round 20 k and it is in oregon.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: Howie on July 23, 2008, 09:41:30 AM
Mornin,  I know of a 69 charger se with a 383 4speed that will be available very shortly. It has no paint on it now but I believe was going to be f6 green. It has a stinger nose and the back has been altered as well. Not sure what wing is on it but I will find out. Right now I`d say it is going to be round 20 k and it is in oregon.
oregon is this peters car ?????????????????????
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BigBlockSam

i thought peters car has no motor  :shruggy:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

Howie

No Craig has this car.  He bought a nose to use as a guide to build his steel nose then added car to get rid of nose! :lol:. No pics as of yet. If it doesn`t sell it will probably go on erape.com.

moparstuart

what cinda nose does he build and how much

nakita7

Howie

Stuart,  The nose he and his buddy built are a race piece. We are building race cars for the street, only craig is going to do some road racing out in california, I don`t know how many more noses are going to be built. I think origionally he was gonna build one for his car and larry(hotrod) put us in touch as we were building the same style of car. Lowered, roll cage, floater rearend, removed and replaced firewall, hemi with bathtub intake and nascar oil pan. Have to modify k frame and motormouts to fit. Standard hemi headers wont fit. They scrape the ground. Now to have a set of those made. The list goes on.

hotrod98

And on...and on...and on...
It wasn't enough to build a complicated car. Howie had to multiply the complexity by a factor of ten.  ;D

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

Quote from: hotrod98 on July 24, 2008, 10:21:36 AM
And on...and on...and on...
It wasn't enough to build a complicated car. Howie had to multiply the complexity by a factor of ten.  ;D
yeah i did that with the birdable alittle  Adding the air grabber hood & power windows  power buckets seats and tracks and console . Also added the a/c firewall and dash .   it all adds up to time and money .

Howie

But look at what you have! :icon_smile_big:. A biggreenwingragtopa/cpointednosecar. :icon_smile_big:. Say that 3 times

moparstuart

Quote from: Howie on July 24, 2008, 12:04:22 PM
But look at what you have! :icon_smile_big:. A biggreenwingragtopa/cpointednosecar. :icon_smile_big:. Say that 3 times
I remind my self of that evertime I look at it . I am so blessed !

BigBlockSam

QuoteBut look at what you have! . A biggreenwingragtopa/cpointednosecar. . Say that 3 times   

rite now he's got a beautiful green  pointy nose boat anchor. :nana:

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on July 25, 2008, 10:29:51 AM
QuoteBut look at what you have! . A biggreenwingragtopa/cpointednosecar. . Say that 3 times   

rite know he's got a beautiful green  pointy nose boat anchor. :nana:

:eek2: :smilielol: :flame: :nana: hopefully not for long , been riding the machine shops behind  :slap:

petercharger

is this the same group that did the superbirds clones :scratchchin:
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

moparstuart

Quote from: petercharger on July 26, 2008, 10:19:26 AM
is this the same group that did the superbirds clones :scratchchin:
hopefully not they were awefull

petercharger

saw the car...it's on ebay under 1970 dodge charger...4 speed, with working motor and buy now price of 20k? :yesnod:

petercharger

here are some pictures

moparstuart

sounds cheap do the hlp's work ?

hotrod98

I've dealt with Craig before and he's an upstanding guy. If he tells you something, I believe that you could trust him not to mislead you. I'll bet the car is a decent deal for someone. He doesn't need the extra car or parts so it isn't a situation where he's trying to make a big profit from it.  :Twocents:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

BigBlockSam

Blown70

Quote from: BigBlockSam on July 31, 2008, 12:07:15 PM
hey it's been removed  :shruggy:

I believe its back up and the Daytona Craig is the member on this site.  Larry know him as well as Howie.

There is another thread I can look for it if you want. HERE you go  http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,46948.0.html

Tom