News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Almost had my car on the track- MI Speedway.

Started by Spike, July 20, 2008, 07:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

Went to a car show this weekend at Michigan International Speedway. The entry fee was $15.00 and for another $5.00 you had the opportunity to take you car around the track for a few laps. There was no passing or burnouts and the speed limit was set at 70mph. They had cops around the inside of the track.
Sounds great, unfortunately it started to rain in the afternoon and they were only able to get one group of cars out.
The second set of cars on the track was to take place after the awards. By then it started to pour and they closed the track and canceled the cruise. Bummer.
Bright side I won $50.00. We'll try again next year.
Picture taken while we were taking a track tour.
We had three cars there, my 70, my neighbors 68 Charger R/T and my friends 85 Mustang GT covert(not pictured).

craigandlynda

VERY SWEET....i really like the wheels on the '68...they're chrome reverse with chrome baby moons? :2thumbs:

69bronzeT5

No passing on a race track? Thats just wrong ;D

Cool pics :2thumbs:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

69*F5*SE

Now you know that would've been cool taken the car around the track but better luck next year.  That 70 is lookin' sweet.  :yesnod: