News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My first Charger project ***Video***

Started by Belgium R/T -68, July 17, 2008, 05:37:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belgium R/T -68

Don't worry Roger, even if I have to push it overthere I will be there with the car. :lol:

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

roger440

Quote from: Belgium R/T -68 on May 18, 2010, 07:22:11 AM
Don't worry Roger, even if I have to push it overthere I will be there with the car. :lol:

Per

:2thumbs:

1969 Dodge Charger RT/SE
1970 Plymouth Roadrunner - SOLD
2017 HSV Maloo
2003 Holden SS Ute
1970 Triumph 2000 Estate, fitted Rover V8
1961 Standard Atlas
1980 Triumph Dolomite Sprint
1974 Triumph Stag
2003 Subaru Forester

CB

Per when do you expect the brake parts?
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Belgium R/T -68

They were shipped from US monday 17th so I hope late next week if our "friends" at the customs doesn't decide that they have
better things to do then clear my package, then it can be end of summer. :eek2:

Per

CB

If they sent it with the invoice then it will clear fast. Customs just need to calculate the taxes without searching for any documents. Had that problem with my strut rods from XV Motorsport.

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Belgium R/T -68

Here's just waiting for the brakebooster and mc but while doing that I've been decorating my front wheelhouses. :lol:
the only thing that didn't fit was the big plastic shield that fits on the framerails, the holes didn't match at all and the struts are in the way. :scratchchin: The trunklid was sprayed friday so that one I can pick up on thuesday, after that and the brakes it will hopefully
be time for a testdrive. :eek2:

Per

OneofNoneRT

Per, You are going to undercoat in there ,right,? The coating will prevent debris from damaging your fenders. If no where else I would want a good coat at the underside at the top of the fender.. :shruggy: Oh yeah, looks great.. since no brakes have you not got to drive it yet?
1968 R/T 440/4 Spd (Prototype Factory Sunroof)
2008 R/T 5.7l HEMI (Road & Track)

Belgium R/T -68

I Have a kind of rubbercoating under that's oversprayable so the paint shouldn't crack that easy with all debris coming up from the wheels. And no, I havn' driven it yet. :'(

Per

Belgium R/T -68

One little step forward :eek2: The original trunk is painted and installed, can't see any differences in the garage but have to wait untill it has been out in the sun for final judgement on colourmatch. Hopefully the postmen brings the brakeparts tomorrow. :2thumbs:

Per

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

CB

fits like a glove :2thumbs:
I'll keep my fingers crossed Per!
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

bill440rt

Your Charger is coming along VERY nicely, Per!  :2thumbs:
Looks fantastic!
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

lexxman

The car look great, how are the brake problems coming? Did you get your parts yet?

Belgium R/T -68

Just back from a week in Austria, worldshow for Haflingerhorses. 900 horses from 20 countries including 2 from us.
Now I'm back with full motivation and a brakebooster/mastercylinder laying at the postoffice. :2thumbs:

Per

CB

Quote from: Belgium R/T -68 on June 07, 2010, 05:18:52 AM
Just back from a week in Austria, worldshow for Haflingerhorses. 900 horses from 20 countries including 2 from us.
Now I'm back with full motivation and a brakebooster/mastercylinder laying at the postoffice. :2thumbs:

Per

W00T!!
:boogie:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

six-tee-nine

Your talking about Per, but are you roasting the tires of your red devil yet or are the guys at the inspection giving you more headaches?

K.
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

XS29L9B2

so beautiful your charger
where are you on belgium? BECAUSE a live in paris and i have one 69 charger
on picture of mine
dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona

WM23N1G1

Salut voisin (à l'échelle du monde, s'entend...)!  :icon_smile_big:

Belgium R/T -68

Quote from: XS29L9B2 on June 07, 2010, 03:48:41 PM
so beautiful your charger
where are you on belgium? BECAUSE a live in paris and i have one 69 charger
on picture of mine

Hello to both of you french guys. :cheers: I live in Gent (Gand?), 45 minutes from Brussel.

Per

Belgium R/T -68

Time to get some brakes in my Charger. Went after the package with a stock booster and mastercylinder, hopefully a
testdrive tomorrow if it doesn't rain ofcourse. :eek2:

Per

CB

Quote from: Belgium R/T -68 on June 08, 2010, 01:01:45 PM
Time to get some brakes in my Charger. Went after the package with a stock booster and mastercylinder, hopefully a
testdrive tomorrow if it doesn't rain ofcourse. :eek2:

Per

Hi Per!
What a shitty weather last couple of days...  :eek2:
Did you find a dry moment to test your brakes today?
CB
PS Thanks for the regulator to get my BAT loading! I owe you one!
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Belgium R/T -68

No my friend, my car ain't going anywhere in this weather. :brickwall:

Did you check if the regulator was your problem?

Per

twodko

XS29L9B2 welcome to the site! Your Charger is going to be beautiful when you're done. Will you repaint the same color?  The color looks great on that car.

Vous ne trouverez pas de meilleures personnes que celles qui peuplent ce forum. nous tenir à jour sur votre rétablissement et beaucoup de photos ...... nous aimons photos non?

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Belgium R/T -68

Powerbrakes working just fine :2thumbs: Need some more bleeding for the rears but otherwise those parts from
"theramman" feels so great. :yesnod: The mounting of the rockermoldings wasn't any bigger problems after reading Bill440rt's
posts (thanks again Bill :cheers:). Once I found a method to align all holes before drilling it went just fine. I wonder though if
the clips on the fender must have been some kind of adjustable from factory because how can you otherwise align it up if the fender has been off? I hope now that they will stay on and not jump off on a bumpy road, screws always feels safer. :lol:
Next week I will take the car to the speedshop for fixing my leaking steeringbox since they were the ones that rebuilded it. At the
same time wheelalignment and tuning will be done. Driving is getting closer and closer. :icon_smile_big:
Still don't have a solution for buffing the paint so the stripes has to wait untill then and if CB will buy my 17" Billetwheels I will
buy myself of M/T 295/50 for the rear and 245/60 for the front, then it's almost ready. :eek2:

Per