News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sarah Silverman is single!!!

Started by mikepmcs, July 15, 2008, 07:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Think I got a chance? :icon_smile_big: :woohoo: :callme: :callme: :callme:
I've been in love with this girl forever :coolgleamA:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger-Bodie

She is pretty dang AWESOME!

As for you're chances?  I say go for it!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Mike DC

"DAAMMNN!!!"

Smokey:  "She wanted to give me da ass one time, but I hadda go to work." 

Craig:  "You lying."

Todd Wilson

I've always thought she is hot!  Go for it! Fill us in on the details!

Todd

bull

She'd chew you up and spit you out. :yesnod: Why not go for someone a little more normal, like say Amy Winehouse? :D

mikepmcs

Quote from: bull on July 15, 2008, 09:03:39 PM
She'd chew you up and spit you out. :yesnod: Why not go for someone a little more normal, like say Amy Winehouse? :D
Sarah, that's what I'm hoping for :2thumbs:
I can handle her :icon_smile_blackeye:

I laughed out loud on that one and Mike...great quote from a very funny movie..  Off topic a little but where the hell did that Amy chick come from?? Looks like she'll be going out soon enough though.

I'm holding out for "Big S" :yesnod:
I knew something big was in store for me, man all those years I've been waiting, Kathy Ireland..NO, Marisa Tomei..dating some doctor, Sandra Bullock.. Married JJ(I really thought her and I would hook up but not to be) and of course Angelina, well, whatever with that freak show...  Finally my ship is gonna come in and I will have her, oh yes, I will have her.

Who can pass up a woman that looks like this and acts like she does, I ask you, come on really....She's mint, and definitely, take her home to mom material. :o
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Lowprofile

I hear she already has a new boyfriend Mike........... :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

NYCMille

Dude... I've met her in person multiple times and with that being said let's just say photoshop is her friend. TRUST ME!

moparstuart

she must have f'ed ben aflack one too many times   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Mike DC

Quoteshe must have f'ed ben aflack one too many times

What, like once? 

PocketThunder

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on July 16, 2008, 12:13:54 PM

What, like once? 

:smilielol: :smilielol:

Everytime i hear that name Ben Aflack i think of the JLo episode of south park..  :rofl:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Old Moparz

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 16, 2008, 12:15:03 PM

What, like once? 

Everytime i hear that name Ben Aflack i think of the JLo episode of south park..  :rofl:

And I think of that Gilbert Gottfreid goose that does the health insurance commercials.   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Forza

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 16, 2008, 12:15:03 PM

What, like once? 

LMFAO!

Ponch ®

Quote from: NYCMille on July 16, 2008, 09:11:27 AM
Dude... I've met her in person multiple times and with that being said let's just say photoshop is her friend. TRUST ME!

She's cute-ish and definitely bangable, but (at least from her onstage persona), i don't think I could stand her.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

BMOTOXSTAR

Go for it, I think she  f----ed Kevin Bacon,  :smilielol: :lol:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

konigcharger

Quote from: Ponch ® on July 16, 2008, 06:10:29 PM

She's cute-ish and definitely bangable, but (at least from her onstage persona), i don't think I could stand her.

:iagree:

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

moparstuart

where is tufcat when you need him !

TUFCAT

SORRY,  I'M LATE ON THIS ONE -------- OF COURSE,  I'D HIT THAT!!!  :icon_smile_wink:

mikepmcs

Thanks Mike, you ruined it for me. :-\
I never liked you and now I know why.... you have just taken my dream away...   J/K  :cheers: :cheers:  How's "Angrier" by the by??

I guess I'll just live for the enhanced pics of Big S and leave it at that. Dang!! :rotz:

By the way, she's f...ing Matt Damon, not Ben, that was Jimmy K.

How the heck did you meet her in person, you mackin' on my girl? Stalker! :icon_smile_big: :yesnod:

v/r
Mike

Khyron

I would still hit it without a condom  :nana:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Fitz73Chrgr

'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

BrianShaughnessy

Whatever pics were floating around that made me think otherwise,   watching her crappy TV show on Comedy Central blew any cheap fantasies all to hell.  :eek2:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

moparstuart

sorry i messed it up, she was screwing matt damon . It was jimmy doing ben affleck . Maybe she with both of them now ?

Old Moparz

I have to say this, the first photo posted in this thread is definitely hot. I wasn't too sure who Sarah Silverman was, so I googled her & still really don't know who she is.   :lol:

Based on other pics of her though, I decided that photos of cars on ebay aren't the only things that hide shit.   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry