News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what's your...daily driver?

Started by craigandlynda, July 15, 2008, 04:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

az69rtcharger

My 2002 Dakota Quad Cab and my 2005 Harley Davidson FXWDI Dyna Wideglide

Manfred318

Most of the time its my '85 W150. Been down for the last two weeks tho waiting on my new 4bbl intake and a new set of valve covers. Since Ive been driving dads '86 'Yoda 4cyl 5spd 5" lift running 33X12.50s. Its geting around 20mpg and has cold A/C. I cant complain with that.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

hemi68charger

Here's mine, '98 Ram SS/T........ Have owned her since new... April of '98........  Have over 153,000 fun miles on her........

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Chad L. Magee

My daily driver (beater) is split between three non-Mopars:

1989 Iroc-Z 350, t-tops (gets driven and abused the most, was ordered with some of the 1LE performance options), 23 mpg on highway, not so great mpg in town though, but has been a reliable car.....

1983 Z-28, 305 ram air CFI, t-tops (fair weather driver), 20-25 mpg, restored this one a few years ago and it sets most of the time (FI issues :brickwall: :RantExplode:, getting ready to replace the standard hatch with a notchback soon)....

1992 F-150 XLT extended cab (for hauling cars and parts), 15 mpg when it is running.....
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

66chargerkid

Baron convertible!!!!!
Not mine but I still drive it daily =)

68rt

1996 DAK SMALL DENT

68rt

Quote from: 68rt on July 15, 2008, 09:59:38 PM
1996 DAK SMALL DENT 1980 PLYMOUTH VOLAREWAGON
ALL MOPARS

TK73

2008 Mustang GT - Black leather interior   :D
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

elanmars

'97 Maxima SE.

It's a nice looking car, for a 4 Door Sedan and it's paid for.

the body has some nicks and dings though, as it's been hit twice at school (jerks!), handles really well-was in an aftermath of an accident that tore the underside up pretty bad, thankfully it was all fixed-yet it's still going strong...every now and again I think about selling it but then, it's been so solid and problem free and there aren't many modern cars out there I do like (that would be affordable for me).
1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

KMPX2

metallicareload99

1968, When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth

superduperbee

2005 Toyota Highlander V6 4x4. The Dakota is unreliable and the Daytona sucks too much gas. The Toyota just hit 125,000 miles yesterday, been in the shop one time for a minor AC repair. Still runs like a top!

Fitz73Chrgr

'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

moparstuart

Quote from: 66chargerkid on July 15, 2008, 09:30:28 PM
Baron convertible!!!!!
Not mine but I still drive it daily =)

thats his mommy's car  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Mfr426

My car but not my house....  :icon_smile_cool:

Ghoste

2000 Dodge Caravan or 2007 Nitro.

WingCharger

Well, since I cant drive right now, I dnt have one, unless you count the Yamaha Breeze 125 sitting in the garge from when i was 11, for sale.

I am looking for a good, 91-93 Intercooled Cummins 4X4 First Gen Dodge truck. I live on a farm, and my dad and brothers have diesels, and I will need for hauling cattle, and the Timothy hay grow. FIRST GEN DODGES ARE AWESOME!

I wish (one ton too-very rare):

Just as good (Three Quarter ton):

Kevin68N71

You'll laugh.

A 2006 Ford Taurus, the BASE model!

It's my third Taurus company car.  Many of my coworkers have them, the beat the heck out of them and they just keep going.

I no longer qualified for the company car, but I was offered to buy it, or anything else from the fleet.  This had been brand new car, only I drove it, I picked it up from a dealer, and even was able to order the color I wanted.  I had 10,000 miles on it, it was only a year old, totally serviced at no expense to me, and I got it for $9500, including sales tax.  On top of that, my company financed it with no money down!

So I essentially drove a new car for free, then bought it 12 months later for 1/2 what it originally cost.  That's the kind of deal I could not pass up.  People laugh when they find out a muscle car guy like me drives a Taurus. Then they don't laugh when they find out how cheaply I drive.

I can jump into my Super Bee when I have the need for speed!
Do I have the last, operational Popcar Spacemobile?

triple_green

2000 ford taurus SEL loaded with all the options 24V V6 track loc, etc. Cheap transportation and didn't cost me that much when I bought it used.

I'd love to have a new Challenger..but then there that old car thing...sucking up my money...

3X
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

Just 6T9 CHGR

My new daily....cant wait for the first snow  :slap:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: Kevin68N71 on July 16, 2008, 09:56:59 AM
You'll laugh.

A 2006 Ford Taurus, the BASE model!

It's my third Taurus company car.  Many of my coworkers have them, the beat the heck out of them and they just keep going.

I no longer qualified for the company car, but I was offered to buy it, or anything else from the fleet.  This had been brand new car, only I drove it, I picked it up from a dealer, and even was able to order the color I wanted.  I had 10,000 miles on it, it was only a year old, totally serviced at no expense to me, and I got it for $9500, including sales tax.  On top of that, my company financed it with no money down!

So I essentially drove a new car for free, then bought it 12 months later for 1/2 what it originally cost.  That's the kind of deal I could not pass up.  People laugh when they find out a muscle car guy like me drives a Taurus. Then they don't laugh when they find out how cheaply I drive.

I can jump into my Super Bee when I have the need for speed!

I had the same deal for 3 years -  but I didn't buy it out. They wanted just under 6K for it. It 110,000 kms on it (about 68.000 miles).
I was glad to see it go. I don't have to visit the chiropractor as often since I got rid of that car....

Still, you can't beat a deal like that. Good for you.

*whispers* However, I'm finding that the Charger is getting better gas mileage..

dodgecharger-fan

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

gordo1968charger

i have the shitiest daily driver,a 1995 vauxhall vectra 1.7 turbo diesel.it has the better isuzu engine compared to the vauxhall.45mpg,shame diesel is 6 quid a gallon in the uk.
keepat must have a real tough job deciding which car to drive each day,
the new challenger or his charger!!!!!!
68 charger+4 kids=2 jobs

Charger74

Got a 03 Dakota 4 door 4x4.  Gas mileage kind of sucks but I need the truck here in Iowa not to mention the room for my daughter and two dogs on occasion.  Besides more comfortable for me than my wifes Honda CRV.   :icon_smile_big: