News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Heres what We've been working on lately: 69 A-12 clone Bee PICS!!!

Started by Charger-Bodie, August 30, 2008, 08:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: moparstuart on September 02, 2008, 04:52:20 PM
Quote from: 1hot68 on August 30, 2008, 08:23:33 AM
Heres a picture of youre old dash Troy!!
forgive my stupidity but did bee's get the ralley dash factory,or did you just up grade? I know road runner were stuck with the long style speedo untill 70 !

Super Bee's had the same dash as a Charger ....in our efforts to "clone" it properly ,we got a rally dash.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

moparstuart

wow i thought super bees where striped down cheapo's i didnt figure they got the ralley dash cool 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ghoste

Remember, Dodge was supposed to be upscale from Plymouth in the price line and since Plymouth already had the cool horn, Dodge had to have something to make the Super Me Too stand apart.  (that isn't really a slam, I've always preferred the Bee to the Runner)

tripleblkr/t

WOW, that car looks great!!! I've always loved the 69 1/2 bee's and just sold my F6 69 1/2 bee to keep my charger, not really sure if I made the right decission or not :shruggy:. The bee needed some work and my charger is alot closer to being done. I think I'll go your route when I feel the urge to have a 69 1/2 to drive around. I could care less if it was real or not I just love the looks of them. I also had a coronet that I slapped a hood on and black steel rims and absolutely loved the car with the hood and rims on it.

41husk

Great looking car, I personaly prefer the 70 bee but would be proud to drive that clone :yesnod:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

moparstuart

Quote from: tripleblkr/t on September 03, 2008, 07:28:49 AM
WOW, that car looks great!!! I've always loved the 69 1/2 bee's and just sold my F6 69 1/2 bee to keep my charger, not really sure if I made the right decission or not :shruggy:. The bee needed some work and my charger is alot closer to being done. I think I'll go your route when I feel the urge to have a 69 1/2 to drive around. I could care less if it was real or not I just love the looks of them. I also had a coronet that I slapped a hood on and black steel rims and absolutely loved the car with the hood and rims on it.
wow i could have never let that f6 car go , I love that color  :Twocents:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

timmy

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: timmy on September 05, 2008, 09:18:52 PM
that car is way too cool for the owner

All Mopars are too cool for their owners!! Period.......I dont care who you are!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

PocketThunder

Quote from: timmy on September 05, 2008, 09:18:52 PM
that car is way too cool for the owner

dude where have you been.!   

i'm calling you right now...
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."