News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Australian Chargers?

Started by WingCharger, July 14, 2008, 10:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WingCharger

I recently became really interested in the Australian Chargers. I think the different front ends are awesome. But, I am having trouble telling the different years, so I need some experts to help me. Can You guys identify the years of these 3 cars.

aussiemuscle

square headlights was the 71-72 charger VH model (first two pics, black one has driving lights)
round headlights was the 73-75 charger VJ (last pic) there was also a VK model in 76 only (looks same)
dual round headlights (not pictured) was the 77-78 charger CM (aka chrysler charger, they dropped the valiant name).

edit: here pic of 77-78 charger

i used to own a 73 VJ Charger, with the 770 luxury pack and 265 cu 'hemi' six cylinder (no, really!) i sold it when the rust made it unroadworthy. it'd been in several severe accidents and wasn't worth fixing up (at the time, probably a different story today).

4speed

I Won't a Australian Charger i think they are cool :2thumbs: