News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Kent D-C.com meet will be at the PNW Nationals 7/26

Started by triple_green, July 14, 2008, 09:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triple_green

Hi Guys/Gals,

I have finally come to the realization that I will not be able to host a DC.com meet at Kent Covenant Church this year. Every one of my weekends is spoken for thru the rest of the summer (I just returned from a 4 day camping trip with 40 middleschoolers). Several of you have contacted me about this and I had to make a decision. (actually my inaction was a decision----I am sorry).

I am going to look into seeing if we can have a section at the Pacific NW Nationals at Pacific Raceway on 7/26. Pacific Raceways is 3 miles from my house and I have had this date blocked off on my calendar since I heard about it.

I am sorry about this.....but life/kids are very busy for me right now.

I will let you know how we are received by the Pac. Raceways organizers.

Mark
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

triple_green

I just talked to Tracy. So we are in. They will not "save" us a place...but we can have as many spots as we can get together. FCFS. There are 550 spots available.

I'll be there at 9 am.

A383Wing

Do we know what it would cost us to get in for the Charger meet?

Bryan  (trying to save pennies now)

triple_green

We will pay the regular entry fee. It looks like it is $30....Since we missed the pre-registration date of june 30th.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,36052.0.html

Mark

slamooo

So if we get there early will they put us together or just may be? :coolgleamA:
I will be bringing my 73.

triple_green

I'm going to get there early and try to save a few spots. They have 550 spots...I am checking with Tracy on how many are pre-registered. I think it is not quite as many as he had hoped for.

I think if we are there by 9 am, we won't have any trouble all being together.

Mark

grdprx

I've read about the PNW nationals online here, does it cost to get in; as a spectator?

triple_green

miamivice

472 R/T SE

Have fun guys'.  :wave:  Not as adventurous as I use to be, don't want to come up by myself.

triple_green

Was about 120 cars or so. Mike, I saw Tom Benson there.

Saw Chris's(TK) new 2008 black GT...beautiful. Ralley Mike was there, Slamoo, too! Dan (8wheeler) and several others. Not as well attended as they had hoped for though...and  yes I got see my first (2) 2008 Dodge Challengers. one orange...one sliver. The silver one was a Tom Matson Dodge dealer car with a $15K mark-up...I guess that is why it hasn't sold yet.....over a good experience.

3X

472 R/T SE

Figures, I asked them last weekend if anyone was bringing their hot rods up and they all said no.  A few were driving up in their daily rigs, but you know they never stick around.  To be honest I set the alarm for 4am, but abruptly went back to sleep as the thought of coming up alone wasn't appealing enough.

Only 120 cars, wow.  They need to do a better job of promoting if/when for next year.

A383Wing

triple_green

Interesting show. I think they were underwhelmed by the attendence. 120 or so new and old. Also I think it was a mistake to only ask back 20 cars for day two.

They need to do a lot more advertising for next year and not have it on the same weekend as the Good Guys.

slamooo

I won,t go for the car show and pay again :flame:. I will wait and pay for the drag racing it was fun and a lot of good looking cars, plus it won't cost $ 30.00 for the show and $ 40 to race one day.