News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

charger 4X4 snow plow

Started by craigandlynda, July 12, 2008, 06:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craigandlynda

well, here it is....tucked away in the woods near the canadian border in northern minnesota, this has got to be a one-of-a-kind....the 1970 charger SE body fit right over top of the blazer chassis, and was nicely accessorized by the proud owner...(i especially like the spotlites)...he uses it every winter to plow his half mile driveway, and he says, " i also plow dirt with it..."

they say a pic is worth a thousand words. as we say up here, "OOF-DA".

craigandlynda

craigandlynda

trying to add pics

pics won't load, 772 kb and limit is 200...how can i do this?

dodgecharger-fan

You need to resize the pic with a photo editing program like irfanview

www.irfanview.com

JimShine

craigandlynda

ok...

JimShine

That is great! I would be out plowing my neighborhood in that thing!

craigandlynda

custom interior...nothing like a nice SE w woodgrain! (i especially liked the teardrop spotlites....and the sunroof is actually a rear hatchback window, complete w wiper.

konigcharger

thats awesome... :drool5: i look at it as another charger saved from the junkyard...  :2thumbs:

this is how i post images saves on bandwith too i think
go to

www.imageshack.us/

>hit browse
>select the picture you want
>select the size (640x480 is good)
>hit host
>copy from Hotlink for forums (1)
>paste here

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

craigandlynda

under the charger hood, the chevy 350 is so neatly plumbed, with great attention to detail...no expense was spared in prepping this engine bay; it's truly ready for show..... i mean, snow!

68rt

why why why :slap: :flame: :shruggy: :poke: :idiot: :flush: :smilie_help: :badidea: could used a ramcharger frame

pettyfan43

What a WASTE of a once proud car.

Idiot.

69*F5*SE

Those rear window louvers are pretty cool  :coolgleamA:

moparstuart

thats cool , thats the car I asked you about that i saw in like 1984 when i was up there on a scout canoe trip thats so cool >

Thanks for posting picutres
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

rt green

that is just so wrong on so many levels. thanks, now i need therapy
third string oil changer

craigandlynda

wow....mixed opinions....didn't see that coming :shruggy:

craigandlynda

moparstuart, where are you from? when you saw it in 1984, was it in town? driving? it has been a one owner since its transformation

WingCharger

That is cool in several ways, but wrong in so many more.  :rotz:

If I came across a Charger that had extreme lower end damage, or just no drivetrain, and body cancer, it would be cool to do.

BUT FOR GOD SAKES MAN, KEEP IT MOPAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That 350 destroyed that cars once proud MoPar heritage. If I ever did do something like this, I would probably do it a little cleaner, but hey, the car is pretty cool. :icon_smile_big:

I would maybe drop in a cummins, dual rear wheels, add a bed....... :scratchchin:

Any more pictures of 4X4 Chargers, I hate to say it, but I have actually started thinkin how I would do this.  :brickwall:

DodgeChargerNeeded

Did anyone notice the tic toc tach?
Jeff

craigandlynda

yup, and he got the tach working....next to the door opening see 3 red wires...next to them on end of dash is pair of brass clips....thats his flashlight holder

JimShine

I would rather see that than its rotted sunbframes sitting in a field, or tubbed into a drag car.

Mike DC

Yeah.  When those things show up on Ebay, people should look twice before laughing them off. 

If the builder didn't hack the unibody to bits during the install, then the subframes & floors are probably in a lot better shape than if it had stayed on the ground. 

BigBlockSam

hey

i was diggin the car or 4x4, what ever, diggin the captains chairs .  :2thumbs: :cheers:

but man! a cheby mill . not cool    :rotz:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Steve P.

Quote from: JimShine on July 12, 2008, 10:54:57 PM
I would rather see that than its rotted sunbframes sitting in a field, or tubbed into a drag car.

I'd rather see it tubbed and drag racing than being used as a plow truck. Even if it were on a Mopar frame...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

JimShine

No love for drag cars here.

Is it just me or does it appear that the roof has been cut for T tops?