News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Restoring of my wrecked 69 SE Charger as come to an end 100724

Started by ChargerSG, July 11, 2008, 04:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

It's looking good. I hope they are doing a better job of it for you now..

What wheels are on the car in the last pic?? I need something like them for one of my trailers..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

ChargerSG

I hope that to. The wheels are from a 1965-69 Volvo Amazon :cheers:
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

ChargerSG

Its on the road again :woohoo: It toke 2.5 years but now its fully drivable(headlightsdoors and all is even working) and ready for paint. But my energy of this Charger is totally empty my money and motivation. It still has the Volvo Amazon wheels since some a....... stole my Magnums.
I did a summery of all the costs(besides my own work) and its is $21900 for metalwork and parts. I did put a an ad out so i can start with my 1969 RT/SE insted. But if i dont sell then it will have paint in like winter so it would ready for next summer... :brickwall: Right now im happy its on the road again but i hate that Charger :icon_smile_wink:

ChargerSG

I had it with that 1969 Charger SE, i sold it cheap($21500) since i really started to hate to see it.
It dident have so much work left, but after 2.5 years and my 1969 RT/SE just standing there got to much.
If i had known then what i know now i would just sold it to a guy who offerd me $13000 right after the crash.
Probably its for the best, since i have looked at the SE with some disgust for a year now and allso that i sold it the right buyer.
Even that the day before i rode it some and worked on it since it dident go as it should and it felt allmost like the day before the crash, and the feeling of "finished it" turned up :icon_smile_big: But now it feels like i did the right thing....it have come to an end :yesnod:

bsakal

69 Charger SE - 66 Chrysler Newport 383

AKcharger

ChargerSG

It sure went to a good home, the dude who bought it as worked 24/7 for a week now and will have it painted tomorrow. And hes painting it black, it gonna be real interesting to see the result...

ChargerSG

And today i got this in my cell, he did paint it yesterday and have all ready allmost put it all toghter. I have never seen someone do that kind of work in just 7 days, im really intressted in seeing it for real to see all the gaps and lines... :scratchchin: Cant wait for more pictures

mikepmcs

holy crap! :o :2thumbs:

wait a minute...wears Brian(1hotdaytona) been lately...Brian, did you take a trip last week.  :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?