News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Friday is Good

Started by 1BAD68, July 30, 2010, 03:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1BAD68

I scored a really nice set of taillights on a certain auction site for $67.00 and they are nicer than I thought they would be.
So I had today off and installed them, man what a difference a little bit of shiny chrome does to your whole attitude about your car.
Anyway, I had to take the Charger out and sport my new lights, and just to be sure they would not fall off, some G-force testing had to be done.
Now I'm waiting for my wife and daughter to get home and we're going out to eat, life is good.

LI_DSM

Any more pics of your car??

1BAD68

Here's one taken just a few minutes ago...

Dans 68

Good to hear.  :cheers: Have a beer for me (wait, I'm going out tonight also, and the wife is driving, so I'll get my own beer!  :icon_smile_wink:)

Quote from: LI_DSM on July 30, 2010, 03:45:08 PM
Any more pics of your car??

Look up his posts...there are lots of photos there. And welcome to the site!  :2thumbs:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

GunMetal

Seems those rear tires have a weeks worth of road debris on the tread......might want to clean them off for optimum traction and safety with such a precious cargo aboard! :D
Non illegitimis carborundum

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

4cruzin

Taillights look great!  Nice score!   :2thumbs:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .