News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can anyone with an A/C 2nd gen take some underdash pics? :)

Started by Corellian Corvette, July 10, 2008, 12:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corellian Corvette

Hello again! Interior is going in quickly. I put the AC box in and I'm staring to work on the wiring. Since my car was a basket case I have NO reference for how any of the wiring is routed -- what the ground cable on the steering column bolts to - how the hoses are routed along the box, what goes in the clip on the bottom case of the drivers side, how the turn signal harness is wired... etc... etc...  :brickwall:

The best I can do is guess but I don't want a rats nest under there with all my new harnesses.

Would someone be willing to take some pictures up under their dash with AC? Everything from the drivers side to the passenger side. It would be a great reference. The more the merrier. Can post, or send them to me at albert@albertpenello.com

Thanks!

Just 6T9 CHGR

These help any?   These are form a 68...
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Corellian Corvette

Thanks Just 6T9 CHGR

These aren't exactly what I'm looking for. I kind of know how the routing happens behind the Dash- I REALLY need pics shot from a car that's assembled with the Dash, AC box, steering column, etc. already installed to see how things are routed.

Thanks!

Corellian Corvette

BUMP! :)

Would someone be willing to shoot some underdash pictures for me on an AC car? Thanks!