News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Look what I found. (I am serious this time)

Started by bear, July 09, 2008, 02:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave22443

When I took my original top off, it too had writing under it.  I figured it was just some factory markings  :shruggy:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

bear

Quote from: tan top on July 12, 2008, 04:40:57 PM
Quote from: bear on July 12, 2008, 02:07:01 PM
Quote from: tan top on July 12, 2008, 06:46:14 AM
Quote from: bear on July 12, 2008, 04:52:19 AM
tan top I only got a few pictures of it in the barn like that because I had to put the parts there and go back to the lake. But I have a few more of it in the barn and a bunch of other pics of it here: http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/bearscharger/69charger/

:2thumbs:  thanks for the link    :cheers:  ..lot of intresting pictures  :popcrn:  .... any thoughts on the letter F & m on the sale panel :scratchchin:  ...  so what are your plans .. stock type  rebuild ... factory color /interior ..or .. :popcrn:

The thing on the sail panel that is one of the things that I have been meaning to ask and see if anybody here knew what it meant. As for plans for it I am going to put in a Hemi And a five speed Leaving the interior stock with a good sound system and some other modern conveniences and here is the photoshop I had done of it

yeah them letters .... very odd ..did not have any on mine under the top  hmmmm :scratchchin:   :popcrn:
   :o  HEMI & a manual box in it   .... photoshop image   that will  be a awesome Charger when finished ...keep us updated with pictures Dude  & the progress ,   ................ :2thumbs:

Thanks I figured I might as well go all out on it. Progress will be slow because I moved out to Hawaii this week and I will be out here for a good year or so but when I get back well then there will be progress.

Dave22443

Good looking car.  Should be worth the wait.  You can never go wrong with black   :2thumbs:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

bear

Ok maybe not all the way, but my brother sent this picture to me. He spent the weekend in NC and found a 68 Charger and according to the owner of the yard it has a 413 max wedge in it. And if anybody was wondering it is for sale and it will only set you back $12,500. And I have the day off tomorrow because I I have to go to the Hospital to have something taken care of (not good) so I will stop by and get some pictures of the Charger sitting in a field here in Hawaii.

Charger_Fan

That car could use one of those new repop hoods. :2thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

bear

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on July 29, 2008, 04:29:35 PM
That car could use one of those new repop hoods. :2thumbs:
Definitely :yesnod: I wish he got some more pictures of it especially an engine shot. And maybe its just me but something doesn't look right with the grille I just can't exactly what it is thats off about it.

Finn

Looks like the bottom trim is sitting lower than the bumper??  :shruggy:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

bear

Quote from: Finn on July 30, 2008, 04:22:58 PM
Looks like the bottom trim is sitting lower than the bumper??  :shruggy:

That might be part of it but I think it has something to do with the doors being too solid looking and it looks like the center section is still in there. I don't know I can't get any pictures to load internet is too slow so I can get a good look at other grilles for comparison.