News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Less than a week to go...

Started by bear, July 02, 2008, 12:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bear

Before I leave for Hawaii on the8th. And I still have a lot of things to get done before I leave. But I have some things done which is a good thing I still need to go and buy a digital camera but my laptop came in today so hopefully I can get on the internet out there so I can send you guys some pictures along with everybody else that wants to see pictures from there. My last day of work was the 30th. I have to take all of the Charger parts down to the barn or else they will be thrown away by someone, but thats a whole different story. But for the most part my room is cleaned out so my brother can move into it once I leave. I cant wait to head over there and get out of this lousy weather we have been having here in Cleveland lately.

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

PocketThunder

YES!  You are going!  good for you man.  We'll all be here living vicariously thru you so keep the pics comming on a regular basis..  :2thumbs:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

RECHRGD

Say hi to King Kamahamaha for me!!! :icon_smile_big:
13.53 @ 105.32

bear

Well today is my last day to get ready because I will be out of Cleveland tomorrow morning. I have a feeling that I should still be packing instead of typing this but I am sure that I will packing late into the night as it is already.   

twenty mike mike

Quote from: RECHRGD on July 02, 2008, 12:03:38 PM

And to my old girlfriend, Princess Kamaniwanalaya.   :cheers:

Old Moparz

Quote from: twenty mike mike on July 07, 2008, 02:42:06 PM

Youtube song "I'm Chief Kamanawanalea" by "The Turtles" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqN3ZTuq5CA  (I have this album)   :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

moparstuart

Quote from: Old Moparz on July 07, 2008, 10:01:46 PM

Youtube song "I'm Chief Kamanawanalea" by "The Turtles" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqN3ZTuq5CA  (I have this album)   :D
the song is truely aweful , I like the turtles but not that .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Old Moparz

Quote from: moparstuart on July 08, 2008, 09:41:01 AM
Quote from: Old Moparz on July 07, 2008, 10:01:46 PM

the song is truely aweful , I like the turtles but not that .

Yeah, it does suck.   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

bear

Well as of now I am here and at the place that I will be working at. Everything went fine getting over here for me, my dad can't say the same.  I will get some pictures up as soon as I can.

Old Moparz

Quote from: bear on July 08, 2008, 07:35:12 PM
Well as of now I am here and at the place that I will be working at. Everything went fine getting over here for me, my dad can't say the same.  I will get some pictures up as soon as I can.

If you see a volcano erupt, remember not to touch the lava.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry