News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"What's In Store " for Carlisle 2008

Started by 71ChallengeHer, November 27, 2007, 02:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy74

im planning on going this year,missed last year but the year before was awesome! :cheers: :cheers:

sick dawg

I'm driving rain or shine.  Since my orange 69 is done, I'll just have to plan on being able to hit a gas station every hundred miles or so. :brickwall:

TripleBlackGator

I didn't look through ALL the posts so this may be posted elsewhere but this year is the "First ever" Engine Giveaway. It's a 505 Stroker Wedge with Aluminum heads. I would rather have that than any of the cars they gave away in the past decade!
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

Just 6T9 CHGR

I absolutely agree!   I just got the flyer today in the mail....Ill be pre registering tonight as well :cheers:

PS-----dont forget to add DodgeCharger.com as your "club"
:thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

71ChallengeHer

Shelby and I are both registered. :2thumbs: Plus I'm saving up all the beer samples for the DC tent. :cheers:

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 18, 2008, 05:10:44 PM
Shelby and I are both registered. :2thumbs: Plus I'm saving up all the beer samples for the DC tent. :cheers:

Do not forget the Ynueling.(I always spell it wrong) :D
I am driving the Satellite, well the RunnerLite as it will be. I am in between cloning but IO do not care. I am going t drive it anyway.
I want to bring the Charger but I have a 5 HR drive and the Satellite has the 318 with the highway gears.
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

4cruzin

I'll be there all weekend again and look forward to shootin the sh!t with some of the members.  Hopefully the weather blesses us with some nice weather this year! 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

FLG

Alright guys, plans are to get their early saturday, sleep over cousins house (20 min away), and head back there Sunday to scrap up any last deals  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

FLG

BTW, who is going this weekend?

I figure alot of guys are gonna be there in July more then now...Im going up this friday night and staying till saturday evening.

chargerkid01

I'd love to go but money is tight. there is no way mine will be done for the show

TripleBlackGator

I am going Saturday (This weekend) but only looking for tools, equipment, and toys. Looking for Mopar items during the Spring, Summer, Fall Carlilse shows is like looking for a needle in a haystack!
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

David Charger # 7

:rotz: Where is this show and when is it  :yesnod:?
Charger Owner 31 years, driving #7

71ChallengeHer

FLG

Nothing really to spectacular...have a few pics ill post up later

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: FLG on April 26, 2008, 07:39:29 PM
Nothing really to spectacular...have a few pics ill post up later

Do we need to  :insertsarcasm:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

FLG

To be honest there didnt seem to be anything really "Good" when it came to parts...seemed like alot of junk. I did get some Pypes mufflers though.

Heres a few pics.

And i would say the new Pypes Violator Mufflers sound good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKxQuMaDIEQ

Just 6T9 CHGR

Oh....you went to the spring swap meet right?  We thought you were referring to the All_Chrysler nationals event in July.....  :brickwall:

Anyhoo, that first RR is a buddy of mines car....I wonder if he sold it?

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Chris G.

This guy will forever haunt my Carlisle experience.  ;)

TripleBlackGator

Quote from: Chris G. on April 28, 2008, 09:25:53 AM

And why might that be? I think we could use a caption contest with this picture. I'd love to be the first to submit a phrase but something tells me I'd be banned faster than you can say H&$@!   :D

Hemidoug

Quote from: Chris G. on April 28, 2008, 09:25:53 AM

I'll be there...hope to meet up with everyone!

As far as a caption for the pic how about this.....

"Now where did I park that bus?"
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

quapman

OK, I've been through about 27 Carlisle-related threads now, can't figure out which one is the "official" thread(didn't find any sticky threads....). Is there a DC.com tent and if so, WHERE? Can I buy T-shirts there?

Thanks!

I'll be in the swamp meet if anyone needs me. M-179-182

Steve

y3chargerrt

Swamp meet? I don't think they are calling for rain next weekend.. ;)

quapman

I was wondering if anyone would catch that one!

If the weather is anything like it's been here in central NC lately, it WILL be a swamp. LOL

Thanks for the heads-up on the official thread, Troy. This is it in case anyone else missed it:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,45443.0.html