News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Paint help

Started by Carrots, July 02, 2008, 12:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carrots

Debit mastercard from Wamu. Four payments - two in person, two in my absence that I signed for yesterday. If it was a straight CC then I may be able to wing it but debit card is probably a no go unfortunately. Aside from the one yesterday all have long since cleared and been debited from my account.
a lascivious taste for the grotesque, the painfully paradoxical, the questionable and the absurd.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Carrots on July 04, 2008, 08:42:15 PM
Debit mastercard from Wamu. Four payments - two in person, two in my absence that I signed for yesterday. If it was a straight CC then I may be able to wing it but debit card is probably a no go unfortunately. Aside from the one yesterday all have long since cleared and been debited from my account.

you are probably right,but I would call Wamu and check into it anyway....ya never know! maybe they can provide some recourse. :shruggy:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

mikepmcs

They advertise a bunch now so maybe(sans all the naked guys.... :shruggy:)

Contact us
(800) 788-7000

24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Carrots

Yes it is indeed worth a call, probably one to take care of before battling with the shop next week. I'm not sure how that would work though - even if they did credit me back could they actually withdraw funds from the shop? Or would they just cover it until it was resolved? If they could actually take the money back then whatever they actually say it could be a potential string to the bow when I call. I doubt the shop guys would have inspected the actual card to much, so maybe I could claim it was a CC. All a bit of a fairly tale probably, but trying to put the brain to good use. As Mike has said being nice should kinda be over with now but an empty threat is pretty worthless ("big gun talk from a little water pistol" as one of my old teachers would say). Ho hum
a lascivious taste for the grotesque, the painfully paradoxical, the questionable and the absurd.

mikepmcs

empty threat is pretty worthless

What i mean is it ain't an empty threat.

show them stones and make em feel the whirlwind

Make the shop teacher proud, you are in the right here!!!  Give em the balls and tell em to make it good.

You are the victim, not the other way around

v/r
Mike

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Carrots

Crossed wires I think my friend. Empty threat as in me saying "I'll just have the credit card company withdraw the funds and return them to me" whilst knowing that even if they would credit me they wouldnt be able to withdraw funds from them. Believe me I know I'm in the right here, it's just a question of how to go about eeking something favourable out from these Neanderthals that I'm trying to wrap my brain around.  A solution that hopefully results in neither of us having to take a kick in the balls.

hemi-hampton

If you could somehow get half your money back & say you dont get the rest until all the work done to my satisfaction then that would/should work. Or if you could get half back & pay someone else (more competant) to finish it. Bummer story, Good luck. LEON.

Carrots

That would be a God send Leon, but the prospect of that happening seems all rather distant right now. A very kind local guy from here has offered me some assistance which I hope to take him up on tomorrow.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Carrots on July 05, 2008, 12:25:34 PM
That would be a God send Leon, but the prospect of that happening seems all rather distant right now. A very kind local guy from here has offered me some assistance which I hope to take him up on tomorrow.

Thats great, you found someone willing to help nearby!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............