News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

who is going to Carlisle ?

Started by Nacho-RT74, April 24, 2008, 10:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on May 05, 2008, 12:24:00 PM
Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on May 05, 2008, 12:04:53 PM

Truthfully though I might not be bringing my car this year....just going as a spectator :whistling:

You ran out of room for more trophies, plaques, ribbons, jackets, t-shirts, lunchboxes, clocks, g-strings and condoms finally????!!!!    :icon_smile_big:
Gonna let somebody else win something???   :smilielol:

J/K  :cheers:

:smilielol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on May 05, 2008, 12:24:00 PM
Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on May 05, 2008, 12:04:53 PM

Truthfully though I might not be bringing my car this year....just going as a spectator :whistling:

You ran out of room for more trophies, plaques, ribbons, jackets, t-shirts, lunchboxes, clocks, g-strings and condoms finally????!!!!    :icon_smile_big:
Gonna let somebody else win something???   :smilielol:

J/K  :cheers:

Thats ONE of the reasons Brian!  ;)  :slap:

I think I will be taking this year off to go there to enjoy myself in another way....really take in the show.  Those that bring their cars (that don't have the privilege of parking in the "T" building) know how stressful it can get to leave your car outside a hotel over night, get rained on, have parts possibly stolen off it while in the fun field (I actually crazy glued in my red battery caps this year after hearing of the rampant pilfering of said caps)

Going to spend 4 days of car showing, hanging with friends, drinking, eating & go-karting :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on May 05, 2008, 02:13:00 PM

Thats ONE of the reasons Brian!  ;)  :slap:

I think I will be taking this year off to go there to enjoy myself in another way....really take in the show.  Those that bring their cars (that don't have the privilege of parking in the "T" building) know how stressful it can get to leave your car outside a hotel over night, get rained on, have parts possibly stolen off it while in the fun field (I actually crazy glued in my red battery caps this year after hearing of the rampant pilfering of said caps)

Going to spend 4 days of car showing, hanging with friends, drinking, eating & go-karting :cheers:

Where do you go Karting in Carlisle?
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Charger-Bodie

I will be there, cant wait!!!  :2thumbs:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Chris G.

Quote from: Orange_Crush on May 05, 2008, 02:20:21 PM

Right behind our hotel. We stay at the Quality Inn right off 81 in Carlisle. I'm not gonna brag, but  I think  we had 13 races...I won 11 of them.  :coolgleamA:

Everyone come by the hotel for a free shirt. Sorry OC, only 3X in the new black shirts.  :-\

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Chris G. on May 05, 2008, 02:38:32 PM

Right behind our hotel. We stay at the Quality Inn right off 81 in Carlisle. I'm not gonna brag, but  I think  we had 13 races...I won 11 of them.  :coolgleamA:

Everyone come by the hotel for a free shirt. Sorry OC, only 3X in the new black shirts.  :-\

Its true he was on his game that night.....his head swelled so big we were limited to the 2 outdoor tracks because he couldnt fit in the indoor one... :rotz: ;)

Anyhoo, I found the place on line....

http://www.carlislesportsemporium.com/gokarts.htm

Hopefully the same kids that worked there last year do the same with the "discount tickets" as they did last year :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

71ChallengeHer

Only 3X ? Shelby and I can wear them for nightgowns.  :nana:

71ChallengeHer

Is somebody gonna carry the beer down to the Charger tent ? I'm bringing stuff but I'm not carrying it.

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on May 05, 2008, 02:45:18 PM

Its true he was on his game that night.....his head swelled so big we were limited to the 2 outdoor tracks because he couldnt fit in the indoor one... :rotz: ;)

Anyhoo, I found the place on line....

http://www.carlislesportsemporium.com/gokarts.htm

Hopefully the same kids that worked there last year do the same with the "discount tickets" as they did last year :thumbs:

Black's fine.  You gonna be with the '70s again this year?  We need to get together and knock a few back.  Maybe I'll show you how we drive a kart down south.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Chris G.

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on May 05, 2008, 09:19:18 PM
Only 3X ? Shelby and I can wear them for nightgowns.  :nana:

I have mediums as well. Still gonna be too big for you though. I need to order some ladies shirts for you guys to show off.  :yesnod:

Quote from: Orange_Crush on May 05, 2008, 09:25:04 PM
Black's fine.  You gonna be with the '70s again this year?  We need to get together and knock a few back.  Maybe I'll show you how we drive a kart down south.

No '70 for me this year. We are going to have to hit your spot to knock back a few or we have to find another place. Chris isn't bringing his car this year, so we need a new headquarters. Maybe we will slum it up in the C-Body section.  :P

ps- The only reason I won so many races was because I was racing like I was in the south. I spun a 12yr old girl out and didn't even look back.  :angel:

71ChallengeHer

Chris , Ladies shirts would be nice but you don't have to go out of your way for us. But thanks. So your carry the beer to the Charger Tent. Right ? :nana:

quapman

OK, I've been through about 27 Carlisle-related threads now, can't figure out which one is the "official" thread(didn't find any sticky threads....???). Is there a DC.com tent and if so, WHERE????? Can I buy T-shirts there?

Thanks!

I'll be in the swamp meet if anyone needs me. M-179-182

Steve

Troy

Quote from: quapman on July 06, 2008, 08:02:42 AM
OK, I've been through about 27 Carlisle-related threads now, can't figure out which one is the "official" thread(didn't find any sticky threads....???). Is there a DC.com tent and if so, WHERE????? Can I buy T-shirts there?

Thanks!

I'll be in the swamp meet if anyone needs me. M-179-182

Steve
There's a sticky thread at the top of the General Discussion board.
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,45443.0.html

Yes, there's a tent. I'll have to get back to you on the shirts.

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.