News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL - My Other Car Pic Thread - Non Charger

Started by 1FastCharger, July 02, 2008, 10:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FastCharger

I just bought another car and wanted to post up a few pics. I thought I would start an "Official" thread where we could put pics of our "other" cars.
  1. They should be non-Charger - just for a little variety
  2. Non-Mopar if possible since most Mopars show up on the Charger pic thread
  3. Muscle/Projects - not really looking for daily driver Camrys unless they are really cool.

Here is my car. It is a 1967 Ford Galaxie 500 fastback. My parents had one of these when I was a kid and it opened my eyes to cars. This is not the most desirable Galaxie so I was able to get one at a reasonable price. It is coming from Arizona and is rust free. At last a car that doesn't need a trunk, etc...

66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

yeahitsgotahemi!

Heres my other non-mopar classic. 65 mustang fastback, my first car/project/love. I've had the car for about six years. Unfortunately I had an accident in it after a brake line hose blew, and I still had a single bowl master cylinder. Lesson learned there, just didn't drive it enough to change the master out. Needs a quarter panel and rear valance. I'm too involved with my Charger now to fix it, but that OK.  :coolgleamA:
"I don't advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, they just always worked for me"  - Hunter S. Thompson

A383Wing

Here are my other "cars" we have...plus the other 3 Chargers & the PT Cruiser, and the 66 Dart convert

Bryan

dodgecharger-fan

I'll have this on the road in a week or two.

1971 Chrysler New Yorker
440 4 bb
Power everything - even the bench seat  :P
Original interior is like new.

Fitz73Chrgr

This has been my daily driver since highschool, and has been a bigger project than the Charger at times.  I've been through this entire car, some parts multiple times just keeping her going.  I'm planning on making it more of a drag car project once I buy something a little more efficient. 
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

moparstuart

Quote from: A383Wing on July 02, 2008, 10:52:08 PM
Here are my other "cars" we have...plus the other 3 Chargers & the PT Cruiser, and the 66 Dart convert

Bryan

love the metropolitan AWESOME
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Shakey

Quote from: moparstuart on July 03, 2008, 08:35:06 AM

Bryan

You think that car is awesome but you think the car below is ugly!   :scratchchin:

moparstuart

yes i would take a nash metro in a heart beat .
The car above is fine I dont mind the 4 dr magnum sedan . I just dont call any 4dr a charger ! 
:smilielol:

Aero426

Quote from: Shakey on July 03, 2008, 08:53:10 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on July 03, 2008, 08:35:06 AM

Bryan

You think that car is awesome but you think the car below is ugly!   :scratchchin:

Personal feelings about the Magnum sedan aside,  it isn't always about going fast.

The Metropolitan may be a turd boiler, but it's funky, and yeah, it's pretty neat.

Aero426

You think the Metropolitan is bad, here's my Fiat...

:smilielol:

Aero426

1969 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler II - Dan Gurney Special.  I have owned it since 1980.   Just retreived from almost 20 years of barn prison.

69chargeryeehaa

Aside from loving the mopars (i have a 69 charger r/t) i have this 74 VW Beetle.  I love that car, it was my summer daily driver for 3 yrs, and then a weekend cruiser (i've had it for 8yrs), you cannot kill these cars.  It's NEVER broken down on me or left me walking.  I've restored several bugs and they are so nice to work on, parts are dirt cheep, lately it's being driven alot more than the charger due to the price of GAS (charger=13mpg, beetle=38mmpg) :flame: :RantExplode: :brickwall: 
pics:

before:

after:

my dad's bug i built:
before:

after:

:2thumbs: :popcrn:

Lowprofile

When I am home I drive my gas hog.......93' RamCharger.......I love this truck!  And when I'm working, its My 98' Freightliner Classic XL.  :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: DougSchellinger on July 03, 2008, 09:03:54 AM
1969 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler II - Dan Gurney Special.  I have owned it since 1980.   Just retreived from almost 20 years of barn prison.

:o   WOW, Nice,real nice.  A bird and a 500?  Life is good. :drool5: :icon_smile_big: :yesnod: 
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

moparstuart

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on July 03, 2008, 10:39:05 AM
Quote from: DougSchellinger on July 03, 2008, 09:03:54 AM

:o   WOW, Nice,real nice.  A bird and a 500?  Life is good. :drool5: :icon_smile_big: :yesnod: 
  We call those 500's with wings and noses daytona's  .    :smilielol: :smilielol:       You can see the gold wing in the first picture next to the bird. 

Aero426

Here's the family shot of the four kids together.

Blown70

My Pontiac. 2000 Firebird Trans Am

68charger383

My 68 Cougar. 302 nothing special, bought because it was really cheap and the car was all original. CA built and rust free. It was so clean I took off the original 40 year old factory mufflers and sold them to someone on the East Coast for $250.00 since they were in almost new condition! Wish I could find a charger in similar condition!
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

KWS

Here's my only non-Mopar as of right now. 1950 Ford business coupe.

mauibarber

Our other weekend car. Oh and techically, its a Hemi  ;)

The70RT

An old Cutlass I picked up that was a basket case. Finally got it done a few years go. This was taken last year at Kansas Speedway.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just 6T9 CHGR

A few shots of my '92 Mustang GT convertible.....I just sold her last month...

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

mikepmcs

some new and old junk.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

and the horse. :cheers:

WOW, lots of super rides thus far.  LOWPRO, I wanna ride in that rig!  That ferd looks like a little more than a business coupe to me. :2thumbs:

I'll take a pic of my dually hauling the race trailer tomorrow.  Maybe some race pics too(that's another thread, i've been slackin')
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Chris G.

Hang Twizzle.

mikepmcs

BlueSS454

Tom Rightler

mikepmcs