News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Going back to work

Started by 67_Dodge_Charger, May 15, 2009, 10:50:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

67_Dodge_Charger

I had knee surgery January 20 and been in physical theraphy since; I am gettting stronger but not 100%.  About 60% right now.  I start back to work next week, yeehaw.... :cheers:  I will be working outdoors sunup to sundown, just like a rancher, but with a lot of highway miles.  I am really excited to get out of the house and not watch tv.  This has been the toughest part is not be able to go places, mostly due to my knee strength and secondly trying to pay bills. 

I did get my garage ready for the charger so I will be working on it this summer, mostly body and paint.  The mechanical is all set.   :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I had been on here a lot over the past four months and have enjoyed the topics and talking to fellow charger nuts. :coolgleamA:

Robert

Just 6T9 CHGR

Good for you!!  Take it slow :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Silver R/T

hope it works out for you.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Sublime/Sixpack

Sun up to sun down, with a knee thats 60 percent? You'd better pace yourself.  :yesnod:  It must have been a long winter for you, good luck to a full recovery.
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

67_Dodge_Charger

It will be difficult I am sure but I am positive I can adapt.  Most of my time is driving 4 wheel drive, some ATV and about 1/4 hiking in steep terrain.  I am stronger than I was last fall when I was performing the same tasks.  My two months in AK surveying was the big test for my knee and I realized that I needed to get the operation.   :cheers: