News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what is it worth??

Started by chargerkid01, July 15, 2008, 06:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerkid01

I have a 95 dodge ram 1500 4x4. It has the 5.9L V8. It is extended cab short bed. It is in grerat shape for the age and it is a great truck!!! The reason I 'm asking is it being only a half ton it isnt heavy duty enough for the farm, so I'm looking for a 2500! I owe $4,500.00 on the truck I just bought a year ago!! let me know what you think

modmidget

If you sell to a private party you should probably ask $4900.00 to $5300.00 depending on the mileage and options on the truck.  Trade-in value would be a lot less.

Old Moparz

I know it isn't the same truck, but it is the same year. I sold a 4x2 1995 Ford F-150 a year ago that was in great shape with a 5.7 motor. I was aking $3500 & had very little interest, but finally got $3000 for it. It took me 6 weeks to sell it, had it in the local paper twice with no serious offers, & eventually sold it to someone I knew.

I only mentioned this because I really don't think you'd be able to get too much for a 1995 truck, Dodge, Ford, or even Chevy.

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

chargerkid01

miles are 168,000 or at least that is what it will be after this weekend, I'm driving up to allentown,Pa to see my nephew get baptised. options wise power mirrors, power windows, power locks, power drivers seat. club cab, short bed, 4x4, cab lights

craigandlynda

sorry to say, i think you're upside down on this one. :'(

craigandlynda

BrianShaughnessy

You paid & owe too much.   
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

chargerkid01

yes it is insured! and I'm sorry I don't care what kbb says that truck looks and runs great hell it runs better than my grandpas 01. It was well worth it for what I was doing at the time (driving to school and hanging out with friends) now I'm farming time for a heavy duty truck. no sence in taring a good truck up when I could pass it on and buy something made for it

jaak

Region and time or year play a role in what a vehicle will bring too. I know around here, right now a 4x4 won't sell as good as it will in the fall, when hunting season begins. I understand you have what sounds like a good truck, but you asked what its worth, I would say around here (Southeast) the truck like you discribed, with that many miles will probably bring 3000-3500 tops.

Jason