News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fender tag?

Started by moparmark, June 30, 2008, 06:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparmark

Hey guys,

What colour should be used to paint a fender tag to make it "correct"?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Body color.....one screw is body color while one screw is left natural.....usually the right side one
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

moparmark

Thanks Chris

Mark

Ghoste

Does that include Lynch Road tags?

69CoronetRT

Quote from: Ghoste on June 30, 2008, 09:58:22 AM
Does that include Lynch Road tags?

:iagree:

Chris is right for most tags. The actual finish depends on the year and plant.

From what year and plant is the car is question?
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Just 6T9 CHGR

I assumed Mark was talking about his sunroof 69 Charger RT/SE tag....   :scratchchin:

Hey Mark, to hell with painting that tag....get that V21 on!!!  :2thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

moparmark

Hey Chris,

Yeah, that's my car that I was asking about the fender tag on.And yes, the V21 is going back on that car and I'm in the process of making that car as factory correct as possible.

P.S.  Your new charger looks great!!!!!!!

Mark

69CoronetRT

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on June 30, 2008, 01:17:55 PM
I assumed Mark was talking about his sunroof 69 Charger RT/SE tag....   :scratchchin:

To hell with the tag is right...let's see the car! Sounds like a great one.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 69CoronetRT on June 30, 2008, 10:16:14 PM
Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on June 30, 2008, 01:17:55 PM

To hell with the tag is right...let's see the car! Sounds like a great one.

Ask & ye shall receive....Mark's tag is fully loaded
Can you tell by this teaser pic why I really love it?  Factory V2 RT/SE with the V21 AND a hole in the roof...

Plenty more great pics in this thread....

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,29750.msg330920.html#msg330920

PS---thanks Mark, I'm really enjoying it :drive:

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69CoronetRT