News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anyone seen this 69 with the dual insert scooped hood before?

Started by RD, June 29, 2008, 01:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Ghoste

Not in real life but I have seen that car on the net before.  Can't recall if it was here or someplace else though. 

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

kab69440

Yeah, it's popped up in custom hood threads on more than one occasion. It's an available aftermarket 'glas unit, if memory serves.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

68charger383

I like it, it seems to go well with the body lines (reverse of stock hood)
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

69*F5*SE

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Just 6T9 CHGR

Been posted here before.....its a one off custom job and AFAIK not offered by anyone.

I like it though :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69bronzeT5

It looks cold :pity:

I like it...but I like the actual '69 hoods better :yesnod:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

terrible one

A Charger a member had for sale had something like that. . . made from a 1970 'Cuda hood. I thought it looked pretty damn cool . . . I would still miss the original lines on the hood though.

nakita7

Take it, or leave it, take it, or leave it...OK, I'll leave it.

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

ChargerRon

Quote from: Khyron on June 29, 2008, 10:22:17 PM
this site is awful, can't make heads or tails out of everything, how much was it?

:iagree: I'm running in circles trying to find prices on the stuff on that site.  :smilie_help:

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Khyron

Quote from: ChargerRon on June 29, 2008, 11:42:11 PM
Quote from: Khyron on June 29, 2008, 10:22:17 PM
this site is awful, can't make heads or tails out of everything, how much was it?

:iagree: I'm running in circles trying to find prices on the stuff on that site.  :smilie_help:

thank god i have someone who agrees, I went back to it again and thought maybe I was just retarded  :eek2:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

ACUDANUT

I can't say I like it either. A cuda scoop on a Charger hood.  Why ruin a beautiful design. I would do something like that on a FLAT/plain  3rd gen. hood though.!!