News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Here it is, now with the right tires. The XV Charger

Started by suntech, July 01, 2008, 02:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suntech

What do you guys think?? Me likey :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

ramit

Fitz73Chrgr

It looks so plain with that red paint, gray interior and no emblems.  It's not too bad though I guess.  :Twocents:
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

Blown70

Well over all I do like the car, it does seem a bit plain?   Not sure what it is though.

chargerboy69

Quote from: Blown70 on July 01, 2008, 03:03:41 PM
Well over all I do like the car, it does seem a bit plain?   Not sure what it is though.

I agree.

I don't know if it would look better with the wheel lip moulding, or even a stripe.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

craigandlynda

pettyfan43

Quote from: craigandlynda on July 01, 2008, 06:39:16 PM
i like it. no frills. pure. :Twocents:

I agree, the 68-70 Charger is sucha pure design, it really doesn't NEED stripes and doo dads. Look at Mr Angry, to me that is the coolest Charger I have EVER seen.  If i had the funds, that thing would have a twin brother in Alabama!  :icon_smile_big:

And i believe the car would look just as wicked WITHOUT the stripes as it does with.

But the car is VERY minimalist, with a LOT of trim removed.

bakerhillpins

Quote from: craigandlynda on July 01, 2008, 06:39:16 PM
i like it. no frills. pure. :Twocents:

:iagree:  :drool5: :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:

I don't like lots of stuff stuck on them either. Simple is wonderful. I always thought that too much extra trinkets just ended up covering up the lines of the car. And IMHO the body lines are the best part of the car. That's what makes me so sprung on it.

Bryan
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

elanmars

that's once nice car.
don't worry man,
they see you rollin', they hatin'.
1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

69*F5*SE

Brock Samson

this is Kendall's ("Viper R/T") looks pretty good with all the bells and whistles don't ya think?..  :shruggy:

chargers just look bitchin.  :yesnod: period.

Ghoste

I like a few bells and whistles, if I wanted plain jane I'd be into Super Bees or Road Runners.  I understand what XV are trying to do and I think they succeeded but for me, the Charger was the styling flagship for Dodge and part of that image meant a few luxury touches that weren't needed functionally but did much to set the car apart.

Back N Black

I like the tail strip on a charger, it breaks up the long rear quarter.

bill440rt

I like it a LOT.  :yesnod:

Those Fikse wheels are REALLY nice. Do anyone realize what they cost???  :o :o :o   They aren't some run of the mill "bling" wheel, and are super expensive.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Fitz73Chrgr

Yes a wheel lip moulding would do it wonders.   
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

Blown70

Quote from: bill440rt on July 02, 2008, 08:28:36 AM

Those Fikse wheels are REALLY nice. Do anyone realize what they cost???  :o :o :o   They aren't some run of the mill "bling" wheel, and are super expensive.

To be honest the WHEELS really do nothing for me, sorry that cost so much I certainly would not pay all that much for those.... again just my  :Twocents:

suntech

QuoteThose Fikse wheels are REALLY nice. Do anyone realize what they cost???
They are not Fikse, they are Kinesis.
Dont know how much the Kinesis are, but Fikse, in the same size are close to 5 K.
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

gers1968rt

I used to own a mopar because it was different, but now I know better.