News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Weird Dreams that included Mopars ?????

Started by RD, June 25, 2008, 02:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

for instance, last night i had a dream that I was in a civil war that was located in some nameless african country... my objective was to single-handedly obtain an objective which happened to be a field hospital where a whole bunch of civilians were being treated for "collateral damage" type injuries.

I was 1100 meters away (dont ask me how I knew) and I stopped to think how I was to stealthily get onto the objective, survey the status of the situation, and find a means of evacuating the survivors to an area of less violence.

Then, all of a sudden, there came a tank element of T-72 tanks (5) with some mechanized infantry about 2000 meters on the opposite side of objective.  Now, I was thinking to myself, how in the hell will I get there without being taken out by the tanks?

THEN OUT OF NOWHERE......

Two sorties of 1969 Dodge Daytona's come flying out of the northeast with strafing fire and napalm.... they took out the tank column and mechanized infantry so that I may finish the mission....

I know they have wings, but... what the hell was I thinking when I through them into my dream as aircraft? hehehehe.. I will let you all figure it out.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

moparstuart

Quote from: RD on June 25, 2008, 02:32:40 PM
for instance, last night i had a dream that I was in a civil war that was located in some nameless african country... my objective was to single-handedly obtain an objective which happened to be a field hospital where a whole bunch of civilians were being treated for "collateral damage" type injuries.

I was 1100 meters away (dont ask me how I knew) and I stopped to think how I was to stealthily get onto the objective, survey the status of the situation, and find a means of evacuating the survivors to an area of less violence.

Then, all of a sudden, there came a tank element of T-72 tanks (5) with some mechanized infantry about 2000 meters on the opposite side of objective.  Now, I was thinking to myself, how in the hell will I get there without being taken out by the tanks?

THEN OUT OF NOWHERE......

Two sorties of 1969 Dodge Daytona's come flying out of the northeast with strafing fire and napalm.... they took out the tank column and mechanized infantry so that I may finish the mission....

I know they have wings, but... what the hell was I thinking when I through them into my dream as aircraft? hehehehe.. I will let you all figure it out.
lay off the crack man !  :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Arthu®

I give this my vote for weirdest thread of the month!
Striving for world domination since 1986

69bronzeT5

I've had a few Mopar dreams. In one, I found this junkyard that had a '69 R/T, a white '69 500, a '70 R/T and like 5 more sitting there in almost mint condition..and I got them for free ;)

2 1969 Daytonas flying.......weird :yesnod:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

RD

well i am not saying its the most "sane" dream, but seriously, if you dont have a weird dream, dont use me to make you feel better about yourself :D  because ultimately, you are just fooling yourself!  y'all are as crazy as me.  at least i can say this was a dream, but for some of you, it is entirely a reality hehehehe

MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE PUT THIS IN THE "AERO" SECTION  :rofl:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

69CoronetRT

I had a dream where I got so mad I woke up in a Fury.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

The70RT

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

69bronzeT5

Quote from: RD on June 25, 2008, 05:40:57 PM

I'm sure Troy (hemi68charger) has had a few dreams where somebody steals his '68 R/T from his garage and leaves a '69 Daytona :icon_smile_wink:

konigcharger

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

PocketThunder

I dream about Mr. Angry all the time. .  oh wait, wrong poster..  :scratchchin:

Krylon, join me in the pile on buddy!  :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

mally69

I had a dream that a couldn't get my charger to burn out and I was getting embarrased and took off and rolled it about 5 times going 125 mph until I suddenly woke up breathing insanely hard as if it really had happend.   :smoke:

kab69440

I dreamed I could actually drive mine, one time. Weird, huh?
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

CB

I had a few dreams before that I was driving my B5 blue 69 and everytime I pushed the brakes hard for some reason it barely stopped.
Real freaky :eek2:
Charger dreams and reality do sometime have things in common I guess. Exept flying Daytonas :icon_smile_big:
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

69bronzeT5

Quote from: kab69440 on June 26, 2008, 09:40:58 AM
I dreamed I could actually drive mine, one time.

I've had dreams like that a few times.

RD

Quote from: CB on June 26, 2008, 10:03:37 AM
I had a few dreams before that I was driving my B5 blue 69 and everytime I pushed the brakes hard for some reason it barely stopped.
Real freaky :eek2:
Charger dreams and reality do sometime have things in common I guess. Exept flying Daytonas :icon_smile_big:
CB

but man, you should have seen those puppies come on in and strafe the holy living shit out of those tanks... and the napalm... oh man..

I LOVE THE SMELL OF NAPALM IN THE MORNING :D

WingCharger

Had a dream one time I had my dream Daytona, F5 Medium Green, everything. A buch of guys were parked out side of a old store, all ricers. I pull in with my big ol loud B-Body, and every one of the ricers walk up. One challenges me too a drag race. So, I start drag racing this ricer down a local highway stretch, drag alley. All the sudden, a big old John Deere puuls out of a field, now the dream is at 1:23 Am acording to the tic-toc-tac in the dash. (Yes, it was in that much detail!) I woke up just as the nose of the Daytona started to crumple along the tractors engine block. By the way, I was winning when I crashed in the dream!

I think I had it because I fell asleep reading a Mopar Action story about a Daytona Clone.

HEY, RD, I LOVE THE SMELL OF DIESEL EXAHUST IN THE MORNING! :D

TiMopar

I had a mad one where i actually finish something and drive it around, having fun and enjoyment. Crazy.

craigandlynda

i had a dream i was at a drive-in restaurant in my 74 rallye charger...i ordered a burger, and the girl came skating back with great big marshmallows....i ate them....then i woke up and my pillows were gone