News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone have any experience with the ebay seller?

Started by nh_mopar_fan, June 25, 2008, 11:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

y3chargerrt

I bought a right hand mirror form them a month or two ago. The price was cheaper then companies in the US. Also the shipping was very prompt and reasonable. I was happy with them.

plumbeeper

Anything you get from PG Classics, you should run it through Mike Ross at BEA Parts first. He is the US supplier for any of Peter Gee's parts and he's a member here.
www.beaparts.com

Dave
http://www.woodgrainwheels.com
CLICK ABOVE FOR THE BEST MOPAR WOODGRAIN STEERING WHEEL RESTORATIONS

y3chargerrt

The mirror I got from PG was a much better price then on Bea's website.

1969chargerrtse

Search the site for lots of info on both sellers.  They are connected.  I've bought several items from them and they are great.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

plumbeeper

They are the same parts, just Mike has the ones with the Part numbers and Mopar logos on them. PG Classics does not have the licensing agreement with Mopar so they can't use the Mopar logos and part numbers. Mopar does not let you represent their parts for free so that's why Mike's parts cost a little more. Again, they're the same very high quality parts, many made on the same molds. You won't find any better reproduction parts than what Mike has. I've spent literally thousands of dollars with him over several orders if that's worth anything. Mike can get you the parts with or without part numbers and you'll be dealing with someone in the US.

Dave
http://www.woodgrainwheels.com
CLICK ABOVE FOR THE BEST MOPAR WOODGRAIN STEERING WHEEL RESTORATIONS

68charger383

Ive bought many things from Peter. Never any problems. Pull the trigger and don't worry. An alternative would be to buy/check the price for the seat covers from legendary. Usually they will have a 10%-20% off sale.
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

68mmcharger

I am currently having a problem with them. I ordered one of their unsilenced air cleaner assemblies that came in scratched to metal in several places on the top. The paper wrapping was torn but the bubble wrap was not and the cardboard box was undamaged. Also the paper the base was wrapped in stuck to the paint, leaving multiple marks. I shipped it back after discussing it with them and sending them pictures. So far they credited my account for the purchase price of $169.00 and are saying if I want to repurchase one I am welcome to. Bull....

I have paid almost $60.00 in shipping to send it to me and back to them. They need to send me a replacement for the damaged item they sent me.  I ordered it originally on 2 June. Two months later and now they are telling me this crap.

68mmcharger

Talked with Yim at PG Classics this afternoon. Apparently my returned air cleaner arrived there and they had no record of the return number they gave me or the e mail I sent them with photos. She had looked at it and determined that the scratches were not "bad" enough for them to be responsible for replacing it. She also said that the item "could not have been damaged when it left" and refused to discuss how the wrapping paper could be torn and the bubble wrap be ok. In order to "make me happier" she agreed to refund my original $30 dollar shipping cost but not the cost to return the damaged part back to them ($28 dollars).

Agree the scratches were small but there were at least 4 that were down to bare metal.

Deal with these people at your own risk!!!

Kevin