News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

painted my dmcl stripe on tonight

Started by onebadmopar, June 18, 2008, 10:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi-hampton

There was a Farmer in the Detroit Subburbs that sold off some of his land. Developers built house's around his farm, Then the home buyers complained they did not like the smell of the farm & petitioned to close him down. After years of fighting in court I think he finally closed up shop (or farm) I say if you dont like the smell of a farm or noise of racetrack, ect, ect, dont move next to it & why do developers even build near it :-\ LEON.

FastbackJon

One of you guys needs to track down Susan George and/or Peter Fonda and take them for a ride, or let them take you for a ride, or at least get some pictures.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Khyron

Quote from: FastbackJon on June 30, 2008, 02:57:48 AM
One of you guys needs to track down Susan George and/or Peter Fonda and take them for a ride, or let them take you for a ride, or at least get some pictures.

I've been trying, I want them to sign my glove box door  :2thumbs:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

onebadmopar