News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Come on all you Gibson Guys!...

Started by Brock Samson, November 17, 2005, 09:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

here's my '57 Gibson and my very first electric a 1968 itailian Contessa.

Ghoste

I don't know a lot about it either.  What I mostly know is that I have a bunch of guitars around here and I never play anymore and you better belive me when I say that it sounds like it.  Interestingly, when my dad was at the point in his life where I am and I was in my early 20's I could play rings around him.  Now that he's retired and gets to practice all day while all I do is work, I can't even think about sitting in with him.

Brock Samson

of course i have to post my main squeeze...
now i'm retired i play alot and whenever i want, i'm experamenting with alot of my gear too, cause i got the two line 6 digi delays and the Boss loop station that will hold 16 minutes of memory X 10 tracks so, i have been getting some really really far out stuff cause they do the half time/double time and reverse functons,..  :eek2:

JimShine

I typically had 30 old Fenders around. For a few years I had that topped off with around 45 first year Jacksons. Now I am down to my old 1953 blackguard Esquire/Telecaster. I need a Strat again. Someday I would like to get another 1956, but the prices are just way to stupid.

69bronzeT5

Nice Les Paul Ghoste! Love it!

Dave, awesome Strat..I love the white and white on those things :yesnod:

I'm at 3 Jacksons right now...but I'm done buying them for now. Once my car is done, I'll be going for this...
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic