News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So that's what the wing is for

Started by Annie, June 20, 2008, 08:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

A handle to carry the car. Can't start them too young.

moparstuart

thats awesome , yes you can never start them too young !
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BigBlockSam

thats what my dad would say when he saw a wing car . that it was a big handle to pick the car up.
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on June 20, 2008, 10:35:55 AM
thats what my dad would say when he saw a wing car . that it was a big handle to pick the car up.
for the jolley green giant ?
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemi68charger

Cute picture.......   :2thumbs:

But, You and Dave better be prepared for the continual attention he'll pay the computer and that keyboard.............. Be prepared to buy him a toy computer so he won't always wanna be on yours and bang the heck out of the keyboard..........  My Julie (now 2) can't get enough of the computer since she see's Mom and Dad on it and yes, she knows the difference between a toy and the real computer........   :lol:

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Annie

My oldest grandson at 2 was asking for a big bird car. I kept buying Sesame Street stuff. It wasn't until he was watching a video from Carlisle that I figured out what he wanted. He saw a Superbird on the field and started hollering "that's big bird car". I guess at 2 Superbird and big bird mean about the same. Now I'm working on this child. My daughters can't stand it. They have nothing to do with cars.

BigBlockSam

QuoteHe saw a Superbird on the field and started hollering "that's big bird car".   

thats very cool.
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img