News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Daytona Clone in Portland, Oregon for sale

Started by GeneralLeeTESH, July 18, 2008, 01:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nakita7

Just wish I could find one in running order... :rotz:

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

chargerboy69

Is that a fair price for the car? I would prefer a Bird clone, but for the right price. . . . .
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

petercharger

Have an opportunity to purchase a nice 6 car garage home..but is a bank repo..lot's of paperwork..so car is for sale if the deal happens if not..back to our home with only 2 car garage...so will see..
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks

PocketThunder

Quote from: petercharger on July 18, 2008, 08:29:58 PM
Have an opportunity to purchase a nice 6 car garage home..but is a bank repo..lot's of paperwork..so car is for sale if the deal happens if not..back to our home with only 2 car garage...so will see..

Good luck to you Peter, its probably easier to buy a 6 car garage home than it its to build another Daytona clone..

Stu, i'm sitting in Minnetonka right now, as i type this, honest!   :2thumbs:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

HKCharger

BigBlockSam

Quoteid take DaytonaLo's first. 

hey Peter , how  did you take care of the front lights?  do they open?  or are they fixed . both are cool  , but it matters in re sale . Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

BigBlockSam

i guess they don't open . did you sell the  car?

petercharger

back to working on the car...bigger garage..put on hold..so will be putting car in shop in 2wks to start installing 440 6 pack and get car on the road by early next year...
best way to get a hold of me is brushcollege@msn.com...thanks