News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Beaver Falls PA, Car Cruise Pic's...Mopars-...The Colonel was there.....

Started by BMOTOXSTAR, June 19, 2008, 10:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMOTOXSTAR

Last weekend I had a wedding in New Castle,PA. I was only 15 minutes from Beaver Falls, there just happened to be a car cruise there that night. Glad I drove the Satellite to the wedding. :2thumbs:
Here are some pic's of the cruise.
   Sorry for the quality, I did not have time to get out and walk about', I had to get back for the wedding to get my Buzz on & dance with the bride. Do not worry, I did not drive back home to Ohio with a buzz going.
   I spotted the COLONEL. I rolled down my window and gave him a shout....he looked at me kinda' weird....I explained that I was BMOTOXSTAR from DC.COM and he just gave me the "you are a retard, who are you" look .Who knows, maybe it was not you, the COLONEL and an impostor by your Charger. I told him i was the cat with the white Rally Charger and he kind of mumbled and said "Keep on Rallying...". :shruggy: :shruggy: :scratchchin:
   Whatever  man, I was just trying to be friendly and introduce myself. I guess just because we are on the same site that it does not mean that you have to introduce yourself and say "hi, nice to meet you"  :pity:
At least you had some chicks by your ride. :coolgleamA:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

BMOTOXSTAR

More.....
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

BMOTOXSTAR

:o :o :o :o
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

THE COLONEL

Nice pics.  I'm not sure that was me or not?  Did I have a little boy with me when you shouted?  I don't remember anyone saying anything to me.  I did see your car that is for sure, as my son and I stopped to look at at one point.  I love tose years of Satallites and Roadrunners.

Shoot, If you said something, I would not have blown you off, I maybe didn't hear you right.  I just don't remember saying keep rallting? :'(

Nice pictures though. ;)
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: THE COLONEL on June 20, 2008, 04:22:43 AM
Nice pics.  I'm not sure that was me or not?  Did I have a little boy with me when you shouted?  I don't remember anyone saying anything to me.  I did see your car that is for sure, as my son and I stopped to look at at one point.  I love tose years of Satallites and Roadrunners.

Shoot, If you said something, I would not have blown you off, I maybe didn't hear you right.  I just don't remember saying keep rallting? :'(

Nice pictures though. ;)

It must have not been you. The guy is in the pic's by your Charger.
No wonder they guy looked at me like I was from outer space in a Satellite. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I was like, are you the COLONEL, I am BMOTOXSTAR, DC.COM, you know, ......No wonder man. Sorry, I guess it was an impostor. :brickwall:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

police1

believe me if it was jason( THE COLONEL) he would not have acted like that at all! he is a good family minded guy. sorry i missed the cruise. was doing some work on the general colonel... :cheers:

69*F5*SE

rav440

nice pics  :cheers: that is a nice cruise but if you ask me BEAVER is better .  :2thumbs:
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

THE COLONEL

Quote from: rav440 on June 20, 2008, 05:59:52 PM
nice pics  :cheers: that is a nice cruise but if you ask me BEAVER is better .  :2thumbs:

I agree.  Beaver's is one of the nicest around!!! :drool5:

THE COLONEL

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on June 20, 2008, 07:09:06 AM
Quote from: THE COLONEL on June 20, 2008, 04:22:43 AM

Nice pictures though. ;)

It must have not been you. The guy is in the pic's by your Charger.
No wonder they guy looked at me like I was from outer space in a Satellite. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I was like, are you the COLONEL, I am BMOTOXSTAR, DC.COM, you know, ......No wonder man. Sorry, I guess it was an impostor. :brickwall:

yep.  I'm definately not in those pics.  I also had my Dukesfest '07 Pit Crew shirt on, and it is meon green.  Can miss that! ;)

THE COLONEL

Quote from: police1 on June 20, 2008, 12:50:46 PM
believe me if it was jason( THE COLONEL) he would not have acted like that at all! he is a good family minded guy. sorry i missed the cruise. was doing some work on the general colonel... :cheers:

Thanks buddy!! :cheers:

hey don't forget about the 1st weekend of August.  Let me know in the next two weeks if you can make it. ;)

BMOTOXSTAR

Sorry for the mix up COLONEL. That guy was acting as if it was his Charger. :RantExplode:

What show is in August, in Beaver Falls? :shruggy:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

THE COLONEL

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on June 22, 2008, 08:01:02 PM
Sorry for the mix up COLONEL. That guy was acting as if it was his Charger. :RantExplode:

What show is in August, in Beaver Falls? :shruggy:

I wonder how many people stand by cars that are not theirs and act like they are.  I'm sure it's not the first time.  I had a guy pull in with a 84 Mustang, and after it quit raining for a second time.... :brickwall:  he put his convertible top down...here was our conversation...

Me: I guess I can dry my car if you think it's safe enough to put the top down?"

Guy:  Well, it doesn't matter anyway....everyone is looking at your car, and not mine."  (It was said in a very snotty attitude too)

Me:  Well, I guess that sucks, doesn't it?" :yesnod: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

About an hour after that, he and his wife packed up their chairs, and left.  I don't know if they left the show, or just to another spot, but who cares.  I think it was funny! :lol:

As far as the show in Beaver, it is only a few miles from Beaver Falls, and just like the one in Beaver Falls, they shut down the street, and they also park in the parks on either side of the street too.  They get close to 4,000 cars for that one. :yesnod:

BMOTOXSTAR

COLONEL,

Please give me the info on that show. The city & zip if you can. I would really like to go to that one. :2thumbs:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

THE COLONEL

Here you go!! :cheers: ;)

http://www.carcruises.com/cruise_detail.asp?eid=12054

even though it says it starts at 3pm, if you want a good spot, most people usually start showing up by 8am.  I'm there at about 6-630am.  They close teh street around 10-11 am depending on how many cars they are getting, and teh DJ's start not long after that.  That is one heck of a cruise!!