News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Carlisle 2009 - Block of Rooms??

Started by hemigeno, June 18, 2008, 10:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you interested in making a tentative reservation for a room at the Quality Inn for Carlisle 2009?

I plan to be there and would like a room at the Quality Inn
10 (29.4%)
I plan to be there but can't commit to a room @ Quality Inn (maybe)
7 (20.6%)
I plan to be there, but will not be staying at the Quality Inn
6 (17.6%)
I don't plan on attending Carlisle, but wanted to vote in this poll anyway
11 (32.4%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: July 09, 2008, 10:10:29 AM

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

hemigeno

Quote from: NOT Just 6T9 CHGR on May 27, 2009, 03:39:08 PM
Hey Geno, how many rooms left?

As of 5/27/09, there are:

Three rooms for Thursday/Friday/Saturday nights, and

Five rooms for rooms Friday/Saturday nights

:cheers:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BrianShaughnessy

What's the deal for just  Thur / Fri nights ?      I'll be doing Sunday in Saugerties again.

Otherwise I can just stick at the Ramada again.   
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

hemigeno

Brian,

"Technically" the reservations I've made are either Thu/Fri/Sat or Fri/Sat nights.  That being said, I suspect they would make accomodations this early for a Thu/Fri reservation.  The Quality Inn folks will have NO problems selling that room off for Saturday night, guaranteed.

Thursday night's rate is much more reasonable (forget what it is at the moment), but the Friday night rate would be the $149 +/- they've quoted me earlier. 

Send me a PM if you want to snag one of the rooms and I'll set you up.

Geno

BrianShaughnessy

Ok.. Thanks anyway. I booked across the street - no drama.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

hemigeno

hemigeno

Less than three weeks now until the show, and we have 8 rooms left, mostly for Friday and Saturday nights.

If there's not much interest with any members over the next week or so, I'm going to turn the remaining room reservations back in to the Q.I.  That way, I'll be 100% sure they won't be showing up on my Credit Card  :o

hemigeno

Just received a call from the Quality Inn folks.  They've asked that we have whatever rooms are going to be reserved through the group deal all wrapped up by Tuesday of next week.  That means anyone who wants to snag one of the seven room reservations we have left, I need to hear from you by Monday night, June 29th.  Q.I. Carlisle will be calling me sometime on Tuesday the 30th (don't know when), and we will confirm all the existing reservations before turning loose of those last rooms.

Fair warning has now been given!  They're already overbooked, and are licking their chops to have-at those extra rooms...

hemigeno

Khyron

Look slike I may be actually going this year. Not sure if i'll be getting a room, or even bringing the Charger. but I hope to see some of you guys around :)

Look for the 77 dodge American Clipper RV :)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Old Moparz

You should get the Budweiser Girls to dance on the roof of the RV to make it easier to spot.  :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

hemigeno

For the record, I've officially released the rest of the rooms back to Q.I. Carlisle.  We had 13 of 20 room reservations used, so seven people calling for a room just a week before the show are going to be really, really happy...