News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dante's ...????

Started by macca3441, February 01, 2011, 05:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

macca3441

Anyone used Dante's for interior parts or refurbishing?
Good or bad opinions? Prices ok?
Trying to get a feel for who I should buy an interior off!

Thanks,

Wade

Ghoste

I haven't bought from them perssonally but anyone I've spoken to that has, have nothing but good to say about them.

y3chargerrt

Buy from Dante without fear. His prices are very good with excellent customer service.

Troy

I've tried to buy all of my interior stuff from Dante. He's a great guy, helpful, and his prices (especially with shipping) are very good. He's a member here too but I don't know when he was online last.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

bobs66440

Dante's was very good for me. I just bought a carpet kit and seat covers from him and it was a pleasure dealing with him.  :2thumbs:

resq302

I agree.  Dante has fantastic customer service.  I got a headliner from him last year and it tore at one of the seams and he warrantied it no problem.  He even brought the part to Carlisle for me last year since I was going to be there also.  I have bought from him in the past and will continue to do so! :2thumbs:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

macca3441

Thanks guys.
It's certainly nice to hear there are some people in the industry who put the customer first!!
Looks as though I'll get my gear through him!

Thanks again,

Wade

69CoronetRT

One more satisfied customer. There was a problem with my order (not his fault) but he went above and beyond to make it right. :2thumbs:
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

kingjoop

we got serveral complete interiors from Dante... we like the guy.. he's fast with shipping also (to Holland, Europe)... and he always gives us a discount  :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Charger R/T (8barrel 500Ci)
Only milk comes in 2 liters

My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber.

Hot Chicks and much more Horsepower: www.performancegirls.com

1969chargerrtse

Ditto all the good comments.  Don't buy from Jim's.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

flyboyedwards

Who is Jims? I'm also looking for interior stuff.
Jason.

resq302

Seeing this reminds me.  I have to call up Dante since the wood grain decals on my console are peeling up. :2thumbs:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

NHCharger

Quote from: flyboyedwards on February 04, 2011, 07:01:38 PM
Who is Jims? I'm also looking for interior stuff.
Jason.

Jim's Auto Parts in Salem, NH. Do a search for them on this board, not pretty.

I've also used  Dante's   :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Ghoste

y3chargerrt

But if I don't call Jims I wn't be able ot talk to that wonderful woman that answers the phones!

jaak

I've bought a couple of odds and ends from Dante's. No problems here.

Jason