News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dog Drives car at Gratiot Cruise

Started by hemi-hampton, June 15, 2008, 12:16:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi-hampton

While at the Gratiot Cruise I seen this dog driving a car. Have some other cool pics but cant get them right size to post with my new computer.  :shruggy: LEON.

hemi-hampton

Heres another

hemi-hampton

Purple 70 Charger

hemi-hampton

Purple Cuda

hemi-hampton

Ghoste

Nice 67  :D but dogs in cars?  Man that's just dangerous, I don't care who you are.  I've met a lot of dogs in my time and pretty much all of them were completely irresponsible if you take your eyes off of them even for a minute.  Especially when you let them behind the wheel.

Kevin68N71

Yes, my dog had absolutely no concept of "don't drink and drive".  I had to take his car keys away from him.  However, if his schoolwork improves, he can earn them back.
Do I have the last, operational Popcar Spacemobile?

69*F5*SE

Hey Leon, I saw the little dog too. Funnier than shit seeing it cruising along. I laughed my ass off.  Saw some very cool rides there.  :yesnod:  Ted

Fitz73Chrgr

'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

moparstuart

Quote from: Fitz73Chrgr on June 15, 2008, 07:00:52 PM
Quote from: hemi-hampton on June 15, 2008, 12:28:44 AM
67 Charger

That looks like a 66?   :shruggy: 
Or are my eyes decieving me?
yeah me too unless someone removed the fender top turnsignals
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ghoste

You're right, it does have the 66 fender trim.

hemi-hampton

Could be a 66, I'm not into 1st generation Chargers, I dont know a 66 from 67. Ted, I was in front of that Church. Did not know where I was going to be until last minute. LEON.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img