News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Happy Fathers day! $25k deposit toward General Lee with comp called HLPAG

Started by HKCharger, June 15, 2008, 10:35:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HKCharger

Brock Samson

bill440rt

Uh... from what I'm told your dreams could be your worst nightmare. I've never dealt with them, but from what I've read they aren't too reputable.

Do a search here for topics on them, there's some valuable reading.  :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse:

Happy Father's Day as well!!
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Todd Wilson

HAHA!  You are about to get a screwin of a lifetime dealing with those guys.

Todd

Winged 1

:eek2:
Run, do not walk away from this out fit.
RUN FOREST RUN!!!!!!!!!!
Check on this forum before sending money!!!!!!!!!
RUN FOR YOUR WALLETS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eric

CB

you're screwed!!!
Better did your homework!!!

Topic: Pictures of my "easy to do" Charger from HLPAG  (Read 13413 times)

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,3692.0.html

Topic: HLPAG and Texas Toy Box??????  (Read 390 times)

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,43242.0.html

Topic: Who is HLPAG?  (Read 991 times)

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,28819.0.html

to name a few topics...

CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

autodynamics

there always seems to be someone who buys a hunk of crap from these people...... hope yours is a father and son project.............good luck... did any vasoline come with the car??

charge-it

Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

JMF

I think he's just joking......I think........if not good luck

69*F5*SE

I've read nothing but negative feedback about this HLPAG outfit.  Maybe you should rethink your options before your dreams are shattered.  :hah:  Good luck!

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Blown70

25,000 you all kidding right, you could do one yourself for A LOT less. that is a deposit......YIKES.... :shruggy: :slap:

sick dawg

This is a joke post, correct? You're kidding?????????

If you are serious, you need to stop payment on anything you have sent them.  They're the worst in the business.

If you are serious about  buying or building a General Lee you should check out

www.scotleaidolrods.com

www.smithbrosrestorations.com

These people are reputable and build the nicest cars!

Hans at HLPAG will screw you so bad you will never recover from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotz:

hutch

oh dude, here we go... Someone be nice and create him a thread for the rust and rot photos and give him plenty of room to tell us all about how he got screwed when he starts work on it.   Im going to set back and watch.

:popcrn:
In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

justin1987

If you read the second post he said, "I'm just kidding - it's a joke."

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Khyron

I don't squint.... and if it is a joke, it's not a funny one, ask all the people on here that have been screwed by them.

Furthermore, the more attention given to these jackasses the better for them. I know it sounds odd, but even negative attention is better then no attention.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Brock Samson

magnum

Quote from: Khyron on June 15, 2008, 01:43:04 PM
I don't squint.... and if it is a joke, it's not a funny one, ask all the people on here that have been screwed by them.

Furthermore, the more attention given to these jackasses the better for them. I know it sounds odd, but even negative attention is better then no attention.
:iagree: :rotz:
Takes a MOPAR to catch a mopar!

CB

I think he actually sent a deposit...

If not, I don't know what is more stupid, posting this thread as a joke or sending money to that MOFO company.

Jeesh  ::)
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

HKCharger

Wow guys, lighten up a bit, was just trying to be funny on fathers day and make sure these morons were made known so no one senrt them a red cent with all their trash floating on ebay right now. Guess ill go back to my hole now.

Chris G.

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

sick dawg

Not funny at all!  These jerks have ripped off so many people, ( members on our board too) it's not funny anymore. :brickwall:
You're forgiven, but just this time! :cheers:

dkn1997

Quote from: CB on June 15, 2008, 02:54:08 PM
Quote from: HKCharger on June 15, 2008, 02:39:15 PM
Guess ill go back to my hole now.

You may stick around and start other funny threats  :D
j/k
CB

maybe he could start another funny thread about killing golden retrievers or running over nuns in the street....sheesh!! :eek2: :eek2:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
RECHRGED

Neal_J

Pretty lame attempt at humor.

How old are you - like 8 ??

Neal