News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

gotta love auctions...

Started by RD, June 14, 2008, 03:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

picked up a bb 727 for $25, a brand new craftsman shop vac (the big kind) for $50, and my friend just grabbed a completely machined and reassembled 76 440 long block (still in the bag) for $350.00.

numbers on the transmission below
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

RD

the shop vac is a 16 gal 6hp shop vac with like 15 attachments and a "silencer" to make it not so loud... man, just tried it out, that thing would make a hooker jealous
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

dkn1997

Quote from: RD on June 14, 2008, 06:50:57 PM
the shop vac is a 16 gal 6hp shop vac with like 15 attachments and a "silencer" to make it not so loud... man, just tried it out, that thing would make a hooker jealous

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Do your trailer hitches have any chrome left on them?  did you suck a golf ball through a garden hose?
RECHRGED