News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Found my new desktop background!

Started by cougs, September 03, 2013, 04:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cougs

The car on the left has me drooling. :drool5:  295 rears and low and mean.  The one on the right has too big of wheels and not enough rubber, IMO.
1968 Charger 383/727  Restored to Stock!

Mopar Nut

Quote from: cougs on September 03, 2013, 04:40:22 PM
The car on the left has me drooling. :drool5:  295 rears and low and mean.  The one on the right has too big of wheels and not enough rubber, IMO.
:iagree:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

myk

What are the tire sizes?  The seemingly great lack of width on the Coronet's tires might be caused by the angle of the shot...

Fred

Whatever you like or don't like about it, it's still a great pic.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

1974dodgecharger

why are those wheels looking thin?  Has a big rim, but thin tires.

cougs

to me it looks like the Bee is running around a 255 or so.  A wider tire would definitely look better.  Also, a 17 would look better so you can run something shorter.  These are probably 18s?
1968 Charger 383/727  Restored to Stock!

69chargerboy

Looks like they are model cars... :Twocents:   Still looks cool though  :2thumbs:
My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

Ghoste

They do look like diecasts or something don't they?  I think it could be the lighting.