News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who would you like as the new "Miss Mopar"

Started by Lowprofile, October 17, 2005, 02:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 31, 2005, 01:39:34 PM
Quote from: Headrope on October 28, 2005, 08:39:24 PM
Not sure if serious suggestions for the new Miss Mopar were expectred but I'd like to nominate the absolutely stunning brunette currently featured in television ads in the Seattle area for the Mercury Mariner. She's incredibly beautiful without being slutty, has a great voice and obviously the experience. If you've seen the ad you know what I mean.

Speaking of her, anyone know who she is? Attached is a picture. It doesn't do any justice to her but might help identify who she is.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:   Dont know who she is but she is awesome!!
I just saw her commercial last night for the first time...you're right, she's great!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TeeWJay426

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 31, 2005, 02:52:21 PM
Not sure if serious suggestions for the new Miss Mopar were expectred but I'd like to nominate the absolutely stunning brunette currently featured in television ads in the Seattle area for the Mercury Mariner. She's incredibly beautiful without being slutty, has a great voice and obviously the experience. If you've seen the ad you know what I mean.

Speaking of her, anyone know who she is? Attached is a picture. It doesn't do any justice to her but might help identify who she is.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:  Dont know who she is but she is awesome!!
I just saw her commercial last night for the first time...you're right, she's great!

After a little digging, found out her name is Jill Wagner. Found a few photos to whet your appetite; however, at the risk of disappointing anybody, they are a little wilder than her demure appearance in the commercial.  :icon_smile_big:
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

TeeWJay426

Here's the rest of what I found for Miss Wagner.

74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Orange_Crush

Quote from: TeeWJay426 on October 31, 2005, 03:19:58 PM

After a little digging, found out her name is Jill Wagner. Found a few photos to whet your appetite; however, at the risk of disappointing anybody, they are a little wilder than her demure appearance in the commercial.   :icon_smile_big:

Meh...

WAY too skinny and she has a bad case of "Manface."
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 31, 2005, 03:22:17 PM
Quote from: TeeWJay426 on October 31, 2005, 03:19:58 PM

After a little digging, found out her name is Jill Wagner. Found a few photos to whet your appetite; however, at the risk of disappointing anybody, they are a little wilder than her demure appearance in the commercial.   :icon_smile_big:

Meh...

WAY too skinny and she has a bad case of "Manface."

Better than finding out she has "Man Pants"  if you know what i mean :o
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Orange_Crush

And what the hell is this?  That's not an ass!  That's barely a speed bump!  My hands would keep slipping off!  I want a girl with an ass!  Not a big long back with a hole at the bottom!
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Orange_Crush

THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is a proper ass!   A good ass has to jiggle when you smack it and god help the poor g-string that encounters it!   That other thing...I don't know what the heck it is, but it sure ain't a proper ass!

Old Moparz

Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 31, 2005, 04:08:34 PM
THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is a proper ass!

Yep, that is one nice bottom.  :2thumbs:  I say those cheeks could hold a wrench & snap off a rusted bolt.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 31, 2005, 11:50:18 AM
Quote from: Shakey on October 31, 2005, 11:07:38 AM
Quote from: Old Moparz on October 31, 2005, 10:58:07 AM
Michelle Pfieffer is one of my favorites, especially in a shiny black catsuit. She could sell me a Mopar any day on the calendar with no problem.

Hey OM, the 80's called and they want their chicks back!

I always figured you would chime in with a photo of Greta Garbo, Bette Davis or MAYBE,    :scratchchin: who's the blonde chick that had the white dress blowin' in the air - she married Joe Dimaggio?

Michelle Pheiffer was beautiful in the eighties and she's beautiful now...besides, she has somehting that's mising from every other posted pic...Class.

In any case, Bette Davis was never beautiful (though she was an excellent actress).   Garbo was stunning and Marylin Monroe was sexy as hell...

But if we're gonna talk about the old-school broads, its gotta be Ingrid Bergman for me.   Anyone who has ever seen the movie "Notorious" with her and Cary Grant would agree with me.

Yes, let's talk about the old broads!   Since you've already mentioned Ingrid Bergman, I'll leave that there, although she comes in a distant second to these two:

Natalie Wood, who, in her prime, was far and away the sexiest chick alive (check her out in "This Property is Condemned" with Robert Redford and see if you don't agree with me!):

Sue Lyon, whose acting career fizzled, but was amazingly hot all the same (check out Stanley Kubrick's "Lolita"):

And an honorable mention for Vivien Leigh, whose turn in "Gone with the Wind" was very good:

Johnny SixPack

If'n you're talkin' 'bout vintage tomatos, I can't believe you didn't mention Ms. Paige and her very fine gams   :icon_smile_tongue:

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

2fast4u

Okay!....remind me again what we're doin' here, I kinda lost track............... :scope:

>:D
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: 2fast4u on October 31, 2005, 08:15:51 PM

Okay!....remind me again what we're doin' here, I kinda lost track............... :scope:

>:D

When there are cans involved, things may stray from the original topic. :D

:2thumbs:
Johnny's Herd:

4402tuff4u

"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Chargen69

MichaelRW

A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

Old Moparz

Alana Curry?   Her photo popped up on a google search for something, & I see she has a website. Never heard of her.     :shruggy:   She'd look good on a Mopar calendar for a Sunday in July.

http://www.alanacurry.com/index.html

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Lowprofile

The lovely "Medow Soprano"  aka  Jamie Lynn DiScala
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Old Moparz

Quote from: Lowprofile on November 01, 2005, 05:07:43 PM
The lovely "Medow Soprano"   aka   Jamie Lynn DiScala

Yeah, she's good looking, but I'd trade her for these two. Something tells me a night out with Edie & Lorraine would top one with Jamie Lynn.

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

nh_mopar_fan

I submit to you...Mimi Rogers.

1972Rallye

Miss Canada gets my vote...!  :drool5:

Shakey

Quote from: 1972Rallye on November 02, 2005, 08:05:51 AM
Miss Canada gets my vote...!   :drool5:

I can see why she won!   :scared:  Check out the camel toe.    :2thumbs:

I am sure that the judges saw that walking towards them, probably not even looking at her face, and started scribling down their vote.   :yesnod:

4402tuff4u

:haha: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Haa haaa ! LOL You know that is exactly what they were focus on.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

inhrmswy

Speaking of Camel toe, have you all heard the song by the same name?  Bob and Tom did it and it is hilarious....if you have missed it, you can catch it on    www.stuntcook.com    at the top part of the page click on the songs link and it should be right on the first or second page...  dont eat or drink while watching, I dont want to be held responsible for any chocking deaths....