News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Happy Father's Day

Started by mikepmcs, June 15, 2008, 07:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

This ones for all you Dad's out there. :cheers:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

RD

thanks! happy fathers day to all you dads out there, spend some time in the garage, but dont forget to spend time with your kids!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

chargerboy69

Thanks. . And Happy Fathers Day to everyone else. . . . There is nothing better.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

moparstuart

thanks went to a car show today , didnt get any grief or guilt from the spouse
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69_500

Happy Fathers Day to all the dad's out there. Was hoping to go to a show/cruise in today but unlike some I did catch some grief so stayed home (and did absolutely nothing).

dkn1997

Me and my little guy went for a cruise....
RECHRGED

moparstuart

Quote from: dkn1997 on June 15, 2008, 08:07:51 PM
Me and my little guy went for a cruise....
great shot  love the family photo's 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

dkn1997

The keen observer will note that T. Norman Esquire is wearing his yankee shirt also...it worked because they won 13 - 0 today...
RECHRGED