News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

new here

Started by moparmandan, June 06, 2008, 08:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparmandan

Hello guys! I live in the grass valley area in Ca. The other day I saw a maroon chev. truck with a Charger.com sticker. So I decided to check this place out.
I have a 69, 383 auto, white on black. It has almost 80K on it now. I'm thinking in selling. Not quite sure on a price yet. Its a real nice car, even the a/c and radio work. I'm driving it to Oregon next weekend to the Medford Cruise car show(I go every year) And figure it would be a good place to try and sell with a car enthusiast audiance. I'm thinking in the 23-25K range. I'm selling because I could use the money, I'm not looking to get rich, just a fair price for a good new home. Opinions? Thanks!~Dan :2thumbs:

68charger383

Hey Dan,

Welcome.

Post some pictures on here in the "cars for sale" section http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/board,7.0.html and give the members on here first crack at the car. Market is depressed right now but seems to be a decent price for the car.

Good Luck
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

1969chargerrtse

Howdy and welcome to the site. :2thumbs:   Good Luck with selling the car. 
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

KMPX2

69*F5*SE

Dans 68

From a fellow Northern Californian to another, Welcome. That is unfortunate that you have to sell, but the members here are always on the lookout for cars. Post lots of pictures (that is what drives  :drive: this site)  (pun intended  :2thumbs:). Good luck!

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Charger_Fan

Welcome aboard. :wave: We'd love to see pics of your Charger.  :2thumbs:

How long have you owned this car?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mikesbbody

welcome  :cheers: post some pics  :2thumbs:  hopefully you dont have to sell

moparmandan

I'm not very computer savy. Don't have any pictures (recent ones) anyhow. I guess I should take a few. I could have my resident computer geek help me (wifey)
I've had the car about seven years or so. It was found in a storage shed, sitting since the mid 80's. Had 68k on it.
It was only a few miles from home. Its one of those stories that you hear about(your dream car is less than 10mi from home)
I don't have to sell, it just feels like time. I want to build something else, something I can put a sterio in and be guilt free! LOL!
This car has a cherry dash package tray door panels, etc. The couple times a year I drive the car I have to carry a stupid little "boom box" with me.
I have a 70 barracuda,318 project car thats gonna go too. Anyway...~Dan :2thumbs:

Brock Samson

welcome, I've spent alot of time in Grass Valley over the years,.. love it,  :2thumbs:
i wonder if it was perhaps ChargerBill you saw in the truck?... he's a long time member here, if ya' see him again say we said "HI"!  :icon_smile_wink:

HKCharger

tell the wifey to get your pics of the barracuda and charger posted!