News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

which board member are we missing?

Started by CB, June 06, 2008, 07:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CB

Quote from: Troy on June 28, 2008, 02:04:24 PM
Yes, Doc is here, living in Michigan with Emily, working, and still filling out paperwork for the government and waiting (welcome to the USA!). I talked to him a couple of weeks ago.

Troy

That's nice to hear that Doc and Em are doing OK.
As you know immigrating to the USA is really hard.
You got one of the most (if not the most) difficult immigration policy.
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Wow! I would of thought my name or my car (or girl) would of been mentioned.

Who could ever forget the "Chics on Chargers" post???

Old board names....  452R/T, 493Charger and Jim DuFrain

In memory of Craig Denham 2005
-------------------

472 R/T SE

Best I can come up with is you slipped over to the dark side so we forgot about cha'?  :shruggy:

I actually asked Dan about you earlier this year.  Hope life's treatin' you AOK.  If that's you sittin' in the bare metal cockpit in that one pic, it looks like you've stayed trim.  Good for you.  :2thumbs:

Remember our friend Dennis.  He's not doing so well and could use everyones' support.

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on July 07, 2008, 12:54:43 PM
Best I can come up with is you slipped over to the dark side so we forgot about cha'?  :shruggy:

I actually asked Dan about you earlier this year.  Hope life's treatin' you AOK.  If that's you sittin' in the bare metal cockpit in that one pic, it looks like you've stayed trim.  Good for you.  :2thumbs:

Remember our friend Dennis.  He's not doing so well and could use everyones' support.

Only my race car went to the dark side. I still own a Crossfire an own a 04 Cummings Diesel.

Thats not me in the cockpit, it is the prior owner of my car. Here is me....

I do miss seeing Dennis and getting his email jokes. Very good man....
In memory of Craig Denham 2005
-------------------

Big Lebowski

The milk jug is gonna have to be pretty big to show all the missing faces from this site. Anyway, I miss OnebadSuperbird, we could argue for days about nothing.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Chryco Psycho

Long time for me , there are reasons as usual , I usually only drop in when someone sends me a PM
I am making a serious run at Getting out of Hell [canaduh] for ever .... as for this site who knows what will happen , no time anymore for a while at least
I miss everyone here & no I will not make CArlisle either this year

Old Moparz

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on July 08, 2008, 01:23:10 AM
Long time for me , there are reasons as usual , I usually only drop in when someone sends me a PM
I am making a serious run at Getting out of Hell [canaduh] for ever .... as for this site who knows what will happen , no time anymore for a while at least
I miss everyone here & no I will not make CArlisle either this year

I was wondering where you've been. Too bad about Carlisle this year, I thought you were becoming a regular there.

Good luck with leaving, I know you've been talking about that for some time.   :cheers:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

CB

452R/T, I remember your vid of the 68 drag, what a sound :o
... and also remember you sold the 68.
Nice to see you posting :yesnod:

happy to hear from you too, Psycho :cheers:
really hope things work out for you!
CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Chryco Psycho

Dave Gibb had the Arrow haven`t heard from him in far to long

hemihead

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on June 11, 2008, 06:07:52 PM
yeah Drop Top was mentioned...

another two:

Wheels Of Terror

Hemihead  :smilielol:  :smilielol: :smilielol: ( not by me, but maybe someone else  :shruggy: )

Twilt... well he is actually at 3rd gens board so I'm not missing him
This is the EXACT reason people leave . I have not been in here in months and I won't be back again .Everything you ( Nacho ) posted in this thread before about not talking about other members is all BS .At least I'm honest enough to say YOU are the reason I will never be back here .And no , i don't like you . So stop bad mouthing me even when I'm not around to defend myself .And Troy and his mods have as much to blame as in this reason as the rude, two - faced  South American that wrote this about me .It is no wonder members leave when Troy and his Mods play favorites and take sides with morons like this . I used to like this site but now I can't recommend anyone to come here .
And the reason women never stay is that they get tired of guys slobbering over them and hitting on them when they try to talk cars .
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

TheGhost

Last I heard, Moparguy01 was getting married this summer.  Been a while since I've heard from him, though.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

moparstuart

Quote from: hemihead on July 09, 2008, 01:43:15 AM
Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on June 11, 2008, 06:07:52 PM
yeah Drop Top was mentioned...

another two:

Wheels Of Terror

Hemihead  :smilielol:  :smilielol: :smilielol: ( not by me, but maybe someone else  :shruggy: )

Twilt... well he is actually at 3rd gens board so I'm not missing him
This is the EXACT reason people leave . I have not been in here in months and I won't be back again .Everything you ( Nacho ) posted in this thread before about not talking about other members is all BS .At least I'm honest enough to say YOU are the reason I will never be back here .And no , i don't like you . So stop bad mouthing me even when I'm not around to defend myself .And Troy and his mods have as much to blame as in this reason as the rude, two - faced  South American that wrote this about me .It is no wonder members leave when Troy and his Mods play favorites and take sides with morons like this . I used to like this site but now I can't recommend anyone to come here .
And the reason women never stay is that they get tired of guys slobbering over them and hitting on them when they try to talk cars .
Wow tell us how you really feel .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Charger_Fan

Chryco, glad to hear from you again. :) I hope the move to the States goes well for you this go-round! :cheers:

Spot (*)...errr...493Charger, good to see you again too. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Chryco Psycho

Thanks except I won`t be moving to the US either

Old Moparz

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on July 11, 2008, 02:24:52 AM
Thanks except I won`t be moving to the US either

Perhaps India, to add a new Dell/Mopar/Tech help line?   :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Brock Samson

I spoke with Johnny Sixpack aka Formula 440 a couple nights ago... He's doing well, thinkin' of gittin hitched and picked my brain Re: the purchase of a '70 Winnabago Class A... He said he needs a new key board on his puter...
but the short story is he's fine and all his 4 rides are too....  :2thumbs: said to say "HELLO!" to y'all..  :shruggy:
  his '70 SIXPACK Sunroof showcar and 383 '69 for those who don't know him....  :drool5:

69bronzeT5

I noticed hemihead hasn't been back since that spat with Nacho :rotz:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

BIRD67

Anyone remember AC/DC Charger? Well, that's me, I used to be one cocky know-it-all son of a bitch.. I have mellowed out some.. Cody (69BronzeT5) made this new account for me, I couldn't log into my old one..
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. I resign. -Number 6, The Prisoner

R.I.P. Matthew Fraser 4/30/10

RD

welcome back bird67/ac-dc...

and cody, hemihead? who's that :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

squeakfinder

What happened to 8WHEELER? 

Another thread similar to this one.......

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52185.0.html                       
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

TeeWJay426

I just posted in that other thread... what about Dart3404? (aka Jen)
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Rolling_Thunder

Yea - havent seen Jen around here in quite a while...    maybe I scared her off ??

List of people I remember from the old board

Redmist
Ross
Blackknight

I saw Ross's old car a while back - ends up Chris Jacobs bought it and later sold it to buy a 68 GTX that he brought to us to get some things sorted out.
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html