News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help Mr. (A/C) Wizard!!!!

Started by mike337, June 05, 2008, 02:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike337

I am still piecing together my 69 Charger dash.  My car originally came with A/C, but some of the dash A/C ducting & vent lines were missing.  I have bought some replacements, but since I have never seen them installed, I am unsure which A/C lower side vent gets the hard plastic, and which side gets the flexible line.

Anyone have an exploded view of the A/C System, or some pics of the ducting in place?

Thanx,
Mike

Just 6T9 CHGR

I know the pass side uses the long flexible ducting to the side vent & the drivers uses the hard plastic.....sorry no pics
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

mike337

Danka!  Now at least I know which side goes where.

Mike

471_Magnum

You have a hard plastic duct that comes through the center to the center vents.

Their is a flexible duct that runs from the center to the pass side vent

There is a hard plastic duct that runs to the driverside, through the steering column. Then a flexible duct from there to the driver vent.
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

mike337

The hard plastic duct that I have has a short flexible section to join connect up to the heater box, and then a hard plastic section which goes all the way to the side vent.  It connects to the side vent witout any flexible section.

Mike