News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Had to laugh... (wifey car/women topic!)

Started by Dans 68, June 05, 2008, 12:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dans 68

I just had a good laugh. As my wife already thinks I spend too much time on this board I'll just take a few minutes to post our latest "discussion". Let it be said here that I love her dearly.  :yesnod:

I had a screen up, with member "autodynamics" sig photo visible (you know, the one where there is part of a front grill and part of a woman in a swim suit visible  :drool5:). She asked me what was up with that! I replied "With what?" "Well, why would a woman want to have that kind of photo taken of her!?" she argued.  :RantExplode:   I calmly replied" I think she is a model and the car owner had a photo shoot done to contrast/compare the two most desirable objects a Man could want" (or something like that). She then said "You're looking at her butt!" "No, the Charger emblem" (sad, but true  :rofl:). 'Here" I offered, "look at my sig photo!" so she could see we really were not all pigs.  So I scrolled up to the top of the page and proudly showed her the really cool polarized image of a '68's taillight. She said "That's a pair of boobs!".

Sometimes you just can't win.  :icon_smile_big:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Duey

Quote from: Dans 68 on June 05, 2008, 12:41:53 AM

....She said "That's a pair of boobs!"....

Only in Hollywood.....(plastic)  ;)
73 SE Brougham, F3 , 440, 850 Pro-form, 727 w TA 10", 4.10SG

Charger_Fan

At least neither one of them resemble a phallus, or she might have had something ELSE to worry about! :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TK73

She said "That's a pair of boobs!".

No wonder why we like the '68s so much...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

69_500

My wife makes the same comments when she walks past the computer too and I'm on here. She says I spend WAY too much time on here.

BigRed66

I just had a good laugh. As my wife already thinks I spend too much time on this board I'll just take a few minutes to post our latest "discussion". Let it be said here that I love her dearly.  :yesnod:

I had a screen up, with member "autodynamics" sig photo visible (you know, the one where there is part of a front grill and part of a woman in a swim suit visible  :drool5:). She asked me what was up with that! I replied "With what?" "Well, why would a woman want to have that kind of photo taken of her!?" she argued.  :RantExplode:   I calmly replied" I think she is a model and the car owner had a photo shoot done to contrast/compare the two most desirable objects a Man could want" (or something like that). She then said "You're looking at her butt!" "No, the Charger emblem" (sad, but true  :rofl:). 'Here" I offered, "look at my sig photo!" so she could see we really were not all pigs.  So I scrolled up to the top of the page and proudly showed her the really cool polarized image of a '68's taillight. She said "That's a pair of boobs!".

Sometimes you just can't win.  :icon_smile_big:

Dan

Well...if you change your sig photo to a Hurst shifter, the Washington monument, or a steeple, it might make your wife happy, but, we're gonna wonder about you... :girlfight:
"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

TruckDriver

Quote from: 69_500 on June 05, 2008, 04:16:30 PM
My wife makes the same comments when she walks past the computer too and I'm on here. She says I spend WAY too much time on here.

My ex-wife always said stuff like that too. Hell if I was talking to a girl behind the counter at a gas station while getting change, she would litterally hit me because she always thought I was flirting ::)

But the girlfriend I have now, she not only doesn't mind me being on here all the time, if there is boobs to see on a site I am on, she will look too :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Lowprofile

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on June 05, 2008, 05:29:17 PM
Quote from: 69_500 on June 05, 2008, 04:16:30 PM

My ex-wife always said stuff like that too. Hell if I was talking to a girl behind the counter at a gas station while getting change, she would litterally hit me because she always thought I was flirting ::)

But the girlfriend I have now, she not only doesn't mind me being on here all the time, if there is boobs to see on a site I am on, she will look too :yesnod:

Thanks for sharing bro.  :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Nacho-RT74

She said "That's a pair of boobs!".

HAHAHAHA!!! NEVER THOUGHT ON THAT!

WAIT UNTILL YOU GET MARRIED ;)... I hope nothing changes from that
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

PocketThunder

Dan, arent you the guy who is into aquatics?  Maybe your spouse is also by chance.?  :icon_smile_big:

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Dans 68

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 06, 2008, 10:08:27 AM
Dan, arent you the guy who is into aquatics?  Maybe your spouse is also by chance.?  :icon_smile_big:

Yes and no, she is not. But she can hold her own... :smilielol:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

TruckDriver

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on June 06, 2008, 09:03:47 AM

I want to marry her. And she knows it. And she has even hinted of it too. I think it is in the future for us. But she wants to clear up some of her issues first.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

PocketThunder

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on June 06, 2008, 12:20:34 PM
Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on June 06, 2008, 09:03:47 AM

I want to marry her. And she knows it. And she has even hinted of it too. I think it is in the future for us. But she wants to clear up some of her issues first.

Ok, going off topic here.  Why would anyone who was married once want to do it all over again?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

Speaking of aquatic life, lookie at the size of this starfish! :drool5:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BigRed66

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 06, 2008, 02:15:12 PM
Ok, going off topic here.  Why would anyone who was married once want to do it all over again?

Did you see the picture?  :slap: You wouldn't marry her?  :yesnod: I can think of a couple reasons why her fiancee is, how you say?, lucky guy...Congratulations, bro!! Marry on!!  :cheers:
"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

PocketThunder

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on June 06, 2008, 02:51:32 PM
Speaking of aquatic life, lookie at the size of this starfish! :drool5:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!  Grant, you are the man!   :rofl:    :rofl:   :rofl:

TruckDriver

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 06, 2008, 02:15:12 PM

Because, my first marrige of 11 years was not much of a marrige. She once admitted that she never loved me, and it was more about the money at first. My current girlfriend loves me, and treats me with more respect, and cares about me more then anyone ever has. So much so, it feels strange to me. Plus we both have more in common with each other then either of us had with anyone else in our lives. Like it was said in one episode of "Seinfeld", Jerry said, "It's like talking to myself were so much alike". But for me, that's perfect. I can't ask for more.
PETE

Brock Samson

hey, where's that starfishes tenticle?...  :lol:

Arizona Dave

Hey is this the thread where the guys are all posting babe pictures?   :boogie: :bump: :boogie:
High Speed & Low Drag, Baby!
Look me up when you're in AZ.
Arizona Dave