News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

We pulled the daytona out today UPDATE with more pics!!!!!!

Started by C_stripes, May 24, 2008, 08:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAC95054

I'll throw in a guess of $138500.  Without the rust, it would easily go over $150K IMO.   :2thumbs:
Play: Work that you enjoy doing for nothing.   -Evan Esar

hemi68charger

Quote from: RAC95054 on May 26, 2008, 12:25:07 PM
I'll throw in a guess of $138500.  Without the rust, it would easily go over $150K IMO.   :2thumbs:

I say for a '68 Hemi Charger R/T..... j/k.   :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

C_stripes

its 0ver $125K Getting closer to the reserve
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

RAC95054

Quote from: C_stripes on May 31, 2008, 06:35:45 PM

Since it didn't meet the reserve, what are his plans now?  Any side deals going on?  Curious minds want to know.  :popcrn:
Play: Work that you enjoy doing for nothing.   -Evan Esar

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hotrod98

This is one more indication that the economy is definitely affecting the musclecar market. You guys with those high dollar cars can deny it all day long, but the bids don't lie. The only good thing about it is that it may help me to afford to buy a real bird. I had all but given up when those B-J prices on the birds started hitting the 150K+ numbers. So far, I've seen two nice birds go for the mid to low 85K mark and a couple topping out in the 70's without hitting the reserve. Good for me...bad for them.
Of course, the gas prices aren't helping either.
We've already skipped a couple of out of town car shows so far because the gas was going to cost over a $100 to drive both cudas.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

C_stripes

Quote from: RAC95054 on June 03, 2008, 01:30:42 PM
Quote from: C_stripes on May 31, 2008, 06:35:45 PM

Since it didn't meet the reserve, what are his plans now?  Any side deals going on?  Curious minds want to know.  :popcrn:

There might be. Thats all I know. I do know that after the auctions that three of the cars sold to people for what the reserve was. the cars being the 70 V code bee, 69 charger R/T and 66 gto. We were definitely disappointed in how little the v code challenger and the HEMI cuda were bid up to. But they are paid for so he doesn't need to sell them.
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.