News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MOPARS at a local Edison, NJ Cruise Night

Started by bill440rt, June 02, 2008, 08:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill440rt

Went last Thursday night to one of the local cruises here in Edison, NJ. It is located at the Wick shopping center on Rt.1 South, & is held every Thursday night. There was a good number of cars there, especially Mopars, & even more so Chargers.

1) Gen Lee: Not sure if it was a members' car or not, looked pretty nice.
2) '68 with a 318.
3) A '69.
4) Who let this guy in??  :D
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

bill440rt

More...

1) Sleeper 4-door Dart.
2) My Buddy's 360 drop-top Dart.
3) Super-nice 340 4-spd '69 Dart.

If there are any NJ members on here that are interested in going, drop me a PM!  :2thumbs:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Chris G.

I actually pulled in to check out the cars on my way to work last week. I saw the 3 Chargers but you weren't there yet.

That Baja Fresh truck was an awesome example of how a show truck should look.  ;)

bill440rt

By the time I got there, parking was a nightmare. It was either Baja Fresh, or go home. At least I had the savory mesquite aroma to keep me company.  :D