News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Change your last name to Charger

Started by BB1, June 03, 2008, 07:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB1

I was thinking, has anyone thought about changing there last name to Charger?  :scratchchin:

I would be Edward Charger esq.  :icon_smile_big:  :coolgleamA:

Just a thought, my last name does nothing for me.

Delete my profile

rusty lee

I think if your first name was Chase, charger  would be cool.

konigcharger

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Shakey

I've just about seen / heard it all!

I've read on this site where a container ship sank in the ocean and folks were commenting on whether or not there were any Chargers aboard.

I then read about people having dreams about Chargers.

Now this -  :lol:

Back N Black

I'm not brand loyal,  so maybe i would change my name to FORD because i like Mustangs, oh! thats already taken.  :o  I do live on NOVA court sooooo! :shruggy:

BB1

I was thinking about a subject that this board hasn't discussed yet and I found it!

Seriously I thougt about it.  :laugh:

Edward W Charger I

:D

No I'm not having sex with a car, I read that thread already.  :smilielol:
Delete my profile

PocketThunder

Quote from: Shakey on June 03, 2008, 11:38:03 AM

I've just about seen / heard it all!

I've read on this site where a container ship sank in the ocean and folks were commenting on whether or not there were any Chargers aboard.

I then read about people having dreams about Chargers.

Now this -  :lol:

Well, we havent had the airplane on the runway thread yet.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BB1

Well on a serious note, my niece wants to change her last name at age 18, because she hates her dad that much.

If there is a description of a total loser and mental abuser then that is my ex brother in law to a T.
I even paid for the divorce, so my sister could get away from him faster.

3 weeks ago the police came and arrested my sister for (assault with a deadly weapon). He was the only one with a mark on him, because she hit him over the head with a stick. After arguing for a while, he taunted her to hit him and so she did. No charges where filed, but she lost $5000. to post bail. If she only waited she could have not paid anything.
She is broke, with out my parants she would be homeless with 3 kids.

The jerk should be in jail for the years of abuse. She is way to trusting I told her, well she finally got a restraining order against him, but he got a lawyer to see try and see the kids.

The relationship between the kids and him is zero, they hate him with a passion.

So the new last name came up and some where kinda cool, I said maybe I could do that too.

Delete my profile

Dave22443

Wow Ed, sorry to hear about your sister.  Sounds like she has some strong family support though and that should help.  I wish her the best of luck.

If I changed my last name to Charger, I would have the same initials as this board.  ;D

David Charger

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

CaptMarvel

Um....no. My name and family history means too much to me to do that, but while serving in the US Navy, I was stationed aboard the USS FORD (FFG-54) from 1985 to 1988. We even had a Ford blue oval logo on the fantail. I always felt I was betraying Mopars, actually there was a USS Dodge I think it was a tin can destroyer or something... :patriot:

Dave22443

http://www.ford.navy.mil/about.htm    :patriot:

Closest thing I could find for Dodge was the U.S.S. Dodge County  :P
http://www.landingship.com/722/index.html

But did you know that the U.S.S. Charger was an old flat-top   :cheers:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Charger_(CVE-30)

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

BigBlackDodge

If I changed my name to Charger things would randomly stop working on my body...................and then start again.............then stop..................etc. I would not look forward to the oil dripping either! :icon_smile_big:

BBD

moparknighthawk

Hummm, Sir Gregory S. Charger.  (I'd add the SIR too)
Greg

2006 Go Mango Charger Daytona # 1592 of 4000

Mopar enthusiast!! (I love them all)

Mid-Atlantic Modern Mopars
www.midatlanticmodernmopars.com

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Magnumcharger

"Magnum" Charger...has a catchy sound.... :lol:
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

dkn1997

last name charger?  If you go that route, then you should change your first name to "I am a complete tool"  It will be tough fitting that on your drivers license, but you can use initials I suppose.
RECHRGED

Lowprofile

Quote from: Khyron on June 04, 2008, 07:40:28 AM
Quote from: Dave22443 on June 03, 2008, 07:37:33 PM

But did you know that the U.S.S. Charger was an old flat-top   :cheers:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Charger_(CVE-30)

so was my ex wife  :D

I am now laughing and cursing you as I clean my keypad and screen off. I'm glad it was water!  Thanks!  lol!! :2thumbs: :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL