News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

First time poster: 70 Charger R/T owner plus many others

Started by bad88t-top, May 20, 2008, 03:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

Quote from: bad88t-top on June 02, 2008, 09:49:21 AM
Ha guys,  I finally got some pictures of the finished product if you wouldn't mind posting them for me.
E-mail on the way. ;)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger74

Quote from: mikesbbody on May 23, 2008, 09:17:26 PM
Quote from: DodgeDEnise on May 21, 2008, 04:06:36 PM
Hi - I am also a new first time poster but man that last guy is a tough act to follow...unbelievably awesome list of cars.
Then a little lower down I see "the first rule is to post a picture" so I am going to try my best to do just that.
Clearly not as easy as it sounds.  I have a 73 Charger SE.
like pete said check out his third gen site  :2thumbs: your charger doesnt appear to be a se maybe you removed the louvered quarter window cover things?
\

Nope, that is an SE.  You could get that roof option on 73 SE's.  Just not as common as the regular with the opera windows.

Charger_Fan

Well, I usually try to load pics on my pic host site, but it seems to be down today, so I'm attaching them to our site. :)
Beautiful '70, Man!! :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Fan

More...

Charger_Fan

Last two.
BTW, those were some HUGE pics! I could almost count the pollen on the grass. :smilielol:

rav440

:2thumbs: cool another member from PITTSBURGH  :2thumbs: where about in PITTSBURGH are you from thats a supe nice looking CHARGER  :2thumbs:

1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

bad88t-top

Thanks for posting the pictures for me.  I'm very pleased with the way the car turned out.  It's been a 30 year project and finally done the way it's suppose to be.  I'm from Gibsonia, PA.  North Hills of Pittsburgh.  Can't wait to get it out to the first Church cruise in Wexford Friday night.  Then to the Mopar Nat's in August.
TX9 70 Charger RT: 6 pack, 4 speed, A33 Saddle interior, red stripe
EB7 70 Charger RT SE: PS, PB, PW, PSunroof, Defogger, Air, loaded
FC7 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, white longitudinal, black vinyl
EB5 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, B5 interior, white long stripe
EB5 70 Charger RT SE: V code 4speed A34, charcoal interior, loaded
F8 69 Charger: Power Sunroof Car
13 Duramax 2500HD: Tow Rig
17 Durango RT

jdiesel33

Dang, Very nice 70 Charger. Welcome aboard. I live in Dallas, but am a HUGE Steelers fan. My dad was from there so he passed on the love of the Black and Gold and the love of Chargers. Hope there are some more Steelers fan on the site.
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
PP1,Black Hat, Black Stripes

bad88t-top

Absolutely.  That's why the Charger was originally black and gold.  WHen the Steelers and Pirates both won the championship in 79, the gold got added to the original black paint.  Pittsburgher's are now in Penguin mode.  The Steelers will have to wait until the next week is over and the Pen's bring home the cup.   haha
17 Durango RT

bad88t-top

Oh yea,   You mentioned you were from Dallas.   Did you see the Beautiful B5 six pack car on ebay now from the Dallas area.   Very nice car.  I wish I had the money, I'd have a stable full of 70's.   
17 Durango RT

jdiesel33

I have now. Damn, that is a nice!!!! I havnt seen that one rolling around!!!!
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
PP1,Black Hat, Black Stripes