News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 with flat hood and Ebody shaker.....

Started by dkn1997, June 02, 2008, 07:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kab69440

If the 'Bird is already wearing a power bulge with an air grabber, the Daytona needs something different.  I'm not sure what, but something to contrast the other car. One of my first "bright ideas" for my hood was to cut the dimples out, swap them side-for-side, and flip them upside down. I wanted to hinge them at the back  and hook the fronts to an eccentric-offset torque rod and use a headlamp cover vacuum pot to actuate them. I would still rather have a flat hood with dual snorkels and a Ramcharger box underneath it.  I'm not sure how great that would look on a Daytona, I think the fender scoops would clash with it, big time.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

moparstuart

Quote from: kab69440 on June 04, 2008, 09:06:47 AM
If the 'Bird is already wearing a power bulge with an air grabber, the Daytona needs something different.  I'm not sure what, but something to contrast the other car. One of my first "bright ideas" for my hood was to cut the dimples out, swap them side-for-side, and flip them upside down. I wanted to hinge them at the back  and hook the fronts to an eccentric-offset torque rod and use a headlamp cover vacuum pot to actuate them. I would still rather have a flat hood with dual snorkels and a Ramcharger box underneath it.  I'm not sure how great that would look on a Daytona, I think the fender scoops would clash with it, big time.
yeah but I like the air grabber it's awesome , and that stuff is all avalible now to buy

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE