News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger vanity

Started by Ghoste, June 01, 2008, 08:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I know this is stupid but I did it anyway.  A non-gearhead buddy of mine was once riding around with me and noticed that a few blocks of our downtown at night reflected the car like a mirror when you drove by the darkened storefronts at night.  Armed with this trivia, last night as I went for a little cruise I made a point to bring a camcorder with me and drove past these same stores while filming.  So I know it's vain to film yourself but it really does look kind of cool to have this video of the car being reflected in the windows while it's driving by.
We all have a little Charger vanity though, right?

Charger-Bodie

Hey , Ive been lovin the reflection in the store front windows for years man! nothin wrong with that!!

Its great to see theses cars in motion, and this way we dont have to let someone else drive it to see it !!  :2thumbs:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Magnumcharger

Used to do that with my '69 Barracuda 30 years ago....
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Duey

Quote...I went for a little cruise I made a point to bring a camcorder with me and drove past these same stores while filming....

and........ :popcrn:

*hint*  What's the youtube addy?  ;)
73 SE Brougham, F3 , 440, 850 Pro-form, 727 w TA 10", 4.10SG

Kevin68N71

I know exactly what you are talking about.

In the shopping center when I used to live, there was huge plate glass front windows all along the front of the supermarket.  They were almost like dark mirrors.  They were slightly on an angle too, so you could see your car coming down into the lot perfectly reflected.  It was really cool, did it all the time.  Nice to see your car rolling and how it looks.
Do I have the last, operational Popcar Spacemobile?

69*F5*SE

Heck, I just wish my car was rollin'.  But yes, the vanity is there.

BigBlackDodge

Nothing like seeing a Charger rolling down the road.............it's hard to see that behind the wheel. :icon_smile_big: I think most people look at the their reflection when the chance comes along.

BBD

70charginglizard

GOOD TIMES. SOUNDS LIKE FUN.  :cheers:
70charginglizard

71ChallengeHer

I use to do that In my 70 Plum Crazy Barracuda when my son was little. There was a store that had huge glass windows. And we'd drive by and I'd say " Hey Chris, look at that nice Mopar "  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

elanmars

I totally want someone to film my car in action or at least take some pictures of me with the car/driving the car. The only pics I have of the car is ones I've taken and other people (clarification: hot friends) with it.
1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

Ghoste

As far as you tube, I don't have the slightest idea how to put video on there.

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

chargerboy69

Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Ghoste

I still have to get it into an acceptable digital format. (it's magnetic tape)  :shruggy: